This is a digital file
Bunny rabbit applique design in pdf file format.
Please note you are getting a digital PDF template to make your own applique, and not buying a ready made fabric applique patch!
* Adobe Reader is available for free from www.adobe.com. The template prints onto A4 paper and Adobe Reader makes it quick and easy to make the template larger/smaller.
* See www.kipandfig.com for a free tutorial 'easy peasy no sew applique'
* Use the template for applique, to make a stencil, decorate clothes, laptop or phone cases, cushions, bags, lampshades, curtains, duvet covers, hats, placemats, napkins, bunting...the possibilities are endless!
* Our designs, templates and patterns are intended for personal use. If you are a business wishing to incorporate one of our designs into an item made for sale, please read our shop policies before purchasing a pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
We only accept payment through Etsy's checkout and you can pay using credit cards, debit cards, Etsy gift cards or Paypal. Your download link will become active once your payment has cleared.
If you have any questions regarding checkout either visit the Help section or e-mail email@example.com and they will be most happy to assist you.
Returns & exchanges
Fine Art Giclee Prints
As each print is printed on demand, has unique edition number and is signed by the artist we do not offer the right to cancel your order.
If you wish a refund please convo us within 14 days to let us know you wish to return the print. The prints MUST be returned with the cellophane wrapper unopened and in a saleable condition.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and will get a refund within 14 days of us receiving the prints back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (a proof of postage receipt from the post office).
If you have any questions please convo!
The new Consumer Contracts Regulations for sellers in the UK contain specific provisions for digital content with regard to cancellation and refunds of orders.
By choosing to purchase and then immediately download a PDF from Kip & Fig, the buyer will be giving Kip & Fig their express consent to waive the 14 day cancellation period. And once the download starts the buyer will automatically lose their right to receive a refund.
But don't panic! We want you to be happy with your purchase:
* If you have questions about an item in our store please convo us BEFORE buying!
* If you buy a PDF and then realise it’s the wrong template, or you have a question – please DO NOT DOWNLOAD the PDF - convo us first.
Etsy indicates when PDFs have been downloaded by a buyer - so:
* if a PDF HAS NOT been downloaded we will be able to issue a refund up to 14 days after the order was placed
* if a PDF HAS been downloaded, I’m afraid we will not be able to issue a refund.
Please feel free to convo with any questions!
All Kip & Fig pdfs require Adobe Reader to open and print them, and are formatted to allow high resolution printing.
* Adobe Reader is available for free download from www.adobe.com and allows you to mirror the designs, and to scale them up/down when printing.
* Please use Adobe Reader to open and print your pdf.
* We whole heartedly encourage making full use of your purchase in your own projects, however we would please ask you to read the following regarding our copyright and acceptable use.
COPYRIGHT and LICENSING INFO - PLEASE READ
We sell original designs © Kip & Fig 2012-2016 and all our designs, patterns and booklets originate from our own hand drawn artwork and remain our copyright.
We spend a great deal of time producing original designs, patterns and booklets so please read and respect our copyright and conditions below.
Our patterns and booklets are intended for personal use by the purchaser of the PDF pattern only.
LICENSING FOR BUSINESS USE
If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable so you can build the cost into your item pricing.
Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many items you are intending to make (eg to use the dachshund pattern to make 25 applique dachshund cushions). You can start off with a license of 10 items and trial products with your customer base and then renew/increase the quantity at a later date.
The following restrictions applies to everyone!
- NO selling of our applique designs as an iron-on product
- NO selling of any of our digital media - eg PDF files/designs may not be sold, or shared
- NO mass commercial production of items from our patterns
- NO sharing of any of our digital media - for example, you making a gift for a friend is acceptable, but giving them a printed copy, or electronic copy, of one of our pdf templates or booklets for their own use (after you have also used the pattern) is not.
If you are a retailer wanting to stock our patterns or booklets please get in touch as we supply our patterns printed and packaged for fabric and craft shops.