This is a digital file
This set is a part of new series inspired by things characteristic for each month of the year. June is wonderful and warm here in Europe. These images were hand drawn and include flowers typical for June like Alliums, roses, Hydrangea; the lovely nail polish by CHANEL called June and the Gemini star constellation.
This clip art set contains:
- 9 high resolution png images
The images are large, high resolution (300dpi) and suitable for print. The vector version is available here here: http://www.etsystudio.com/listing/91709299/vector-version-of-a-clip-art-set
By purchasing and downloading my files you agree to the License Agreement.
STANDARD LICENSE AGREEMENT
YOU ARE PERMITTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Logo Design, branding (business cards, brochures, catalogs) banner design for yourself and your clients.
- In printed form only (!) – greetings cards, invitations, calendars up to 550 print impressions of all designs created with one set. Only Etsy sellers are allowed to send greeting card designs for print by their customers, and only if the design is a customizable one (you customize it personally) and you flatten the final image (so it is NOT on a transparent background). For standalone shops (outside Etsy) where you sell stationery in digital form, you have to purchase the Extended License.
- Bloggers are allowed to use our graphics in their personal blog design and blog posts. The graphics must be re-sized (72dpi) and the artwork must be flattened (no transparent background). You cannot upload the clip art in its original size on your blog; When our images are used in blog posts, credit must be included: theinknest.com/ artist’s name; If you are offering blog freebies designed with our images, you have to include the credit to us. Freebies can be desktop wallpapers, printables, and designs which you created combining text and/or images in a creative way. We do not allow that you distribute freebies which consist solely of our clip art and nothing else.
- Books and magazines in printed form only (!) (standard license applies up to 550 print impressions). If you sell books and magazines in a PDF form, iPad books & magazines, or using a reseller website (you are using a 3rd party platform to sell and print the book) you have to purchase the Extended License. You have to include credit theinknest.com/ artist’s name, in a well visible place in the publication (both in print and digital).
- For personal use only (!) – wall art such as posters, art prints, frames, any decoration for the wall for personal use only with the Standard License. For selling wall art, you have to purchase the Extended License.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE FOLLOWING:
-You may not re-distribute the files in their original form. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign or gift our products. You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
- You may not sell digital downloads with the Standard License.
- You may not license products which you designed with our graphics for wholesale before you contact us.
- You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Extended License.
- You may not sell posters and art prints, wall decals, any kind of wall art designed with our images without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not make iPhone cases, T-shirts, fabrics without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Snapfish and alike, without obtaining the Extended License
- Any resale of our graphics in the form of design resources, such as clip art, vectors, collage sheets, scrapbooking pages, papers, stickers, buttons, layout any scrapbooking resources (digital or print), is strictly prohibited even if you have the Extended License;
- If you want to use our graphics to design digital apps, please contact us to first to obtain a specific license. The Extended License may not apply in these cases.
- You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes (print, the web or tv) you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: theinknest.com/ artist’s name;
- You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 550 times without obtaining an Extended License;
We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and License.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
Sent clip art will not be refunded. Please understand that these images are created with much effort and time and they are valuable. Once you receive them per email you can not ask for a refund. If you feel that the item you received is very different from its description, contact me and we can work this out.
Please respect my copy right and license agreement when you buy my works. All my works are copy righted and are my intellectual property. The clip art and other digital files can be used only with the license agreement included in the description.
Some questions which I am often asked:
Q: What is clip art?
A: Clip art refers to pre-made images used in wide range of design projects – like making greeting cards, web design, scrap-booking etc.
Q: What is a .png file format? Why don’t you offer .jpeg?
A: PNG is a format to store pictures in with the possibility to have a transparent background. Png can be opened with any graphic editing program just like jpegs with this difference that you can seamlessly integrate my designs into your work on ANY kind of background.
Q: What size are these images?
A: My images are really large size and they are 300dpi which means they look great in print. You will not find small fuzzy images in my collections. The size of these images will fit almost any need you have – from designing up to A4 posters to tiny cards. Usually you have to re-size them down to fit your needs.
Q: What are Photoshop brushes? Why do you include them in the package?
A:You can learn more about Photoshop brushes on my blog: theinknest.com
The brushes are essentially the same as the clip art and are provided for more easy use for those who work with Photoshop. There are no extra images included in the brushes so if you don't know how to use them don't worry that you are missing a part of the product.
Q: Can I order only the clip art without the brushes? What is the price then?
A: The brushes are a free extra to the clip art set. The price of the clip art images is the same with or without the brushes.
Q: Can I change the colors of your clip art?
Q: Can I sell your images in the form of art prints?
A: No. If you intend to sell art prints contact me for the purchase of an extended commercial license.
Q: Do you do custom work?
A: Yes! I love working on custom projects.
Web graphics start at $35 per icon, and $60 for more complex images (category graphics). Graphics for print start from $65 for a single, relatively simple, image.
I always welcome suggestions and new clip art ideas. If you don’t need the graphics urgently and you don’t require an exclusive license, you can send me clip art suggestions. I will relase them some time in the future.
Q: Why is your custom work more expensive that the premade clip art?
A: I often get the question why a single image of my custom graphics starts from $60, when a premade clip art set of several graphics is $8.
My premade clip art sets can be resold more than once. The actual price of the clip art set is at the end much higher than $8 when resold many times. A custom work is sold only once and the pricing covers my time to make the drawings. Making these drawings is not easy and it is a long process. I consider my pricing for custom work more than fair.