This is a digital file
Despite his fierce appearance, Shawn the Shark is actually a soft and huggable toy! Every little pirate needs his or her own shark to cuddle. With this pattern you'll be able to sew up special handmade sharks for all the pirates in your life!
The finished shark is 23" long.
This shark's mouth is open and full of white felt teeth. You can stick your hand inside his mouth, which functions like a soft pocket, and bury little treasures in there! Made from super soft fleece and stuffed so it's still a bit squishy, this shark is sure to become a favorite softie.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Like all of my patterns, this pattern comes with step-by-step photos and clear written instructions to take you through each part. It includes full-sized pattern templates so you can get started sewing right away.
To make Shawn the Shark you'll need:
3/4 yard of gray fleece
1/4 yard of white fleece
1/4 yard of pink fleece
quilt batting, 6" x 6" scrap
white felt scraps
fiberfill stuffing (7 ounces)
1 pair of 12mm black safety eyes
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps