This tutorial shows you with step by step instructions and clear photographs how to create this stunning bracelet, using seed beads, Twin or SuperDuo beads, and crystals. The tightly woven sections present a beautiful compliment to the crystal columns that make this design unique. Choose bright and bold colors for a look that pops, or a more demure combination of hues for a dressy version, and personalize your bracelet to suit your mood.
Techniques used in this tutorial include picot, right angle weave and fringing. Materials needed for this project include Twin beads, size 11 seed beads, size 15 seed beads, and 3mm and 4mm crystals.
Beading difficulty; intermediate.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
Deal was 100% right. tutorial is clear to understand. Thank you
Apr 18, 2014 by aleksandraczech1
Aug 9, 2013 by A fellow maker
Great seller, amazing patterns, fast shipping!! I'll sure buy again!! Thank you very much!
Aug 8, 2013 by A fellow maker
Superb service and instructions clear and easy to follow. Will be coming back
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.