This is a digital file
THIS ITEM IS A PATTERN, NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
Original and easy to understand pattern to make a crocheted spanish paella.
You will need to know how to chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, increase, decrease, and work in rounds (links to instructions provided).
You will receive an e-mail with a 5 pages .pdf document including this information:
- reccomended type of yarn and hook size
- step by step instructions in English and Spanish
- hand drawn (and scanned) japanese style diagram
- abbreviations chart
- useful links (to video tutorials in English, Spanish...)
Items including patterns may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
Don't hesitate to contact me for any doubt you may have.
Copyright: the patterns included may not be redistributed or copied in any way, but finished items can be sold.
To open .pdf files you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All my patterns and tutorials are protected by international copyright laws. These patterns are intended for personal use only. Other uses are strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.