This is a digital file
If you are looking for a quick, easy project that has a fabulous end result, Twin Flat Spiral is perfect for you! This tutorial guides you step by step through making this lovely design with clear photos and concise instructions. The Twin Flat Spiral bracelet is slinky and svelte, and depending on your color choices, can be flirty and fun or elegant and refined, and uses the new Twin beads to great effect.
The technique used in this tutorial is flat spiral, with a bead/button and loop clasp. Materials needed for this project include Twin beads, size 11 seed beads, size 15 seed beads, 2.5mm crystals and a button or rondelle for the closure.
This tutorial is suitable for both the beginning beader and the more experienced.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.