Fab dress with choice of necklines - tiny mandarin or traditional -- and choice of cuffed sleeves either short or 3/4 length. Button up the front with zipper in back, full skirt. Perfect early 50s dress for all seasons!
This is a pre-cut style pattern, is complete, with the envelope in quite good condition considering its age. Most of the pieces have the name Marlene written on them which suggests that this was used in a sewing class -- probably Home Ec.
For size 13 which means...
31" bust / 25.5" waist / 34" hips
What makes a 13 instead of a 14, you ask??? It is what we now call petite: the backwaist measurement is 15.5" instead of 16.25" for a 14. These are sometimes called "junior" sizes as well.
From the early 1950s!
Check out my other sewing and pattern related items!
Sewing patterns before 1950 as well as re-enactments and costume patterns are here:
Sewing patterns for 1950 to the present are here:
Patterns for men or children are here:
Knitting and crochet patterns are here:
Fabrics, sewing machine accessories, kits, and other handwork-related goodies are here:
And if you still don't see what you're looking for, just convo me -- I have heaps more not yet listed! :-)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* I use the USPS for shipping, and I ship as quickly as I can -- often, the day the monies clear. I dislike waiting for my stuff, and I assume that you do, too.
* Yes, I'll combine shipping. "With a second item" pricing is built into my listings, but you can always convo me first for a shipping quote.
* Please note that I do not make profits on shipping. I refund excess shipping.
* Paper items are sent in waterproof packages: a vintage pattern sitting in a mailbox in the rain isn't a happy pattern.
* Items over $20 include insurance, which is purchased through Etsy's contract with Endicia. Please review the following carefully!!! "Insurance is not available for packages being shipped to: Afghanistan; Algeria; Angola (Cabinda); Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Burma; Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast); Croatia; Cuba; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Greece; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Liberia; Libya, Moldova; Montenegro; Nigeria; North Korea; Paraguay; Republic of the Congo (Zaire); Serbia; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Togo; Yemen; Zimbabwe
***Or any other country that is or may become embargoed by the United States or United Nations as sanctioned by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). For additional insurance details, visit the DYMO Endicia website." [http://www.etsy.com/help/article/3363]
* CUSTOMS, TAXES, and other monies collected by governments: Any monies collected by governments is the responsibility of the buyer.
* LOST ITEMS: please keep tabs of the tracking number emailed to you when I ship your item(s). Items cannot be claimed as "lost in the mail" until: 21 days (for U.S.), 45 days everywhere else EXCEPT ITALY which is 60 days, and alas, as of August 2013, Brazil is 120 days. Oh my! Please note that you will need to sign an affidavit in order to file an insurance claim, and although the insurer works quickly, refunds are not instantaneous. Patience and calmness are virtues to be cultivated.
* INCORRECT ADDRESSES: if you provide an incorrect address, and the item never arrives, I cannot be held liable since there is no error on my part -- nor can insurance kick in. SO, please be sure that your address is correct at the time of the order !!! If paying with PayPal, please be sure that the address you provide Etsy matches that found on PayPal -- otherwise, there will be a delay in shipping as I will have to contact you for clarification.
Items must be paid using PayPal OR Etsy's Direct Checkout and must be paid within two (2) business days of the purchase; otherwise, the order will be canceled and the item re-listed.
RESERVED ITEMS -- *for orders over $25 only*: Please do not ask for something to be reserved unless you are willing to put down 20% immediately as a good faith down payment. For the remaining 80%, we can work out a payment plan based on your circumstances.
Returns & exchanges
Generally, I do *not* accept returns. However, if there is a problem or concern with an item, please contact me *immediately (24 hours from time of receipt as noted by USPS)* via email as soon as you receive the item. I aim for a happy and sustainable environment in all senses; however, wearing an item for a function then asking to return it is not only inconsiderate, it is fraud.