This is a digital file
Learn to use random right angle weave to create an open lace-work bracelet with the organic feel of the natural world rather than man-made symmetry or precision. Each bracelet will be a unique creation because no two stitching patterns are exactly alike.
* Eighteen professionally designed pages of instructions and pattern variations
* Step-by-step diagrams and instructions on random right angle weave
* Information on button loops and closures.
* Full-color diagrams
* Full-color images showcasing several completed designs including
* List of materials, project notes and full-color process photos for simple, one-color bracelet with crystal accents
* Complete list of bead colors and types for my graduated-color, Glacial Ice bracelet shading from deep blue to bright white including detailed project notes and photos
* Notes on color blending and shading, including creating your own graduated bead mixes
PDF Download: I have just shifted to Etsy downloads. When you purchase this tutorial, Etsy should bring up a dialog box allowing you to download the file. If you have any problems, let me know. You should be able to read the PDF with Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded free from adobe.com. Mac users should also be able to open the file in Preview or iBooks.
This is a non-refundable sale so please read everything carefully.
NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: When you purchase these instructions, you are agreeing to use it for personal use only. You may make items for sale at local craft shows and galleries, but please attribute the pattern to Karen Williams of Skunk Hill Studio. This pattern is not intended for mass production.
You are welcome to print copies of this pattern for personal use, but may not print multiples to distribute to others. Nor may you share the digital file with others. Please direct your friends to this store so that they can purchase their own copy. If you wish to reproduce this tutorial for your group or guild, please contact me about group licensing.
Your patronage and purchase enables me to continue developing and writing patterns. A huge amount of time and effort has gone into writing, illustrating and designing this workbook. Please help enable me to continue writing by not giving copies away!
Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says "contact". Easy Peasy!
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal and Etsy Direct Check Out only, except for Gift Certificate redemptions.
Fast payment means fast shipping.
Returns & exchanges
With my PDF tutorials, there really is no way to return them. However, I am more than happy to answer questions and help troubleshoot any issues you may encounter with my designs.
If you are unhappy with any of my kits or finished jewelry, please let me know and I will see what I can do to work with you to make it right.