This is a digital file
It’s time for a puppet show starring as shy giraffe, a friendly leopard, and a silly zebra! This easy-to-follow sewing pattern will help you create three jungle puppets which are sure to delight and entertain children. You get pattern instructions and full-sized templates to make all three jungle puppets!
Putting on a puppet show is a wonderfully creative activity on a rainy day and playing with puppets is a great way for children to act out their feelings. These handmade puppets are sure to be cherished for years to come!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
The finished puppets are 12.5 tall x 9.5 wide. Their heads are stuffed and fully lined. This pattern makes high-quality, cuddly puppets similar to those you might find in a toy store.
Like all of my sewing patterns, this pattern includes step-by-step photos, clear written instructions, and full-sized templates that you can print again and again. Helpful tips and tricks are included in the text of the pattern all along the way so you'll be able to sew these three puppets with ease!
I recommend sewing these puppets from animal print fleece, an inexpensive material readily available in most fabric stores and online. You'll need 1/2 yard of fleece for each puppet (and you'll have some leftover!), plus some fleece, felt, and muslin scraps, black beads for eyes (round beads or pony beads will work just fine), and a bit of embroidery floss for the mouth.
If you've sewn some softies or some hand puppets before, you're ready for this pattern.
This Hand Puppets pattern is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps