This is a digital file
This listing is for a crochet PATTERN; NOT for a finished item. With this PDF you will be able to create the item shown in the photos.
Make a cute headband or cowl (ear warmer or neck warmer) for yourself, your toddler, or child, or as a present. Pattern features a 2 in 1 design, with a neat crochet stitch that replicates the look of knitting! Works up super fast and easy. Makes a great gift or photography prop.
Pattern is beginner to advanced beginner level. The crocheter should be familiar with chaining, slip stitching, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet. There is also working into the stitch at the back but there are lots of photos for this & several of my testers had never done this before using my pattern and learned this way. Pattern is written in standard American English crochet terms.
Toddler (1-3 years)
Child (4-12 years)
Preteen/Adult (13+ years)
- Approximately 60(70,80) yards super bulky weight yarn (examples shown are Lion Brand’s Hometown USA in Houston Cream and New Orleans French Berry)*
- M/13 (9.0mm) hook (or size required for gauge)
- Tapestry Needle to sew yarn ends in
- 1 button size 1.5 inches, in style of choice
- 1 split or locking stitch marker, optional
* Please note I recommend this yarn and Lion Brand Thick and Quick, you may substitute other yarn that is of similar thickness but please be careful to not use yarn thicker than this as it will not be stretchy enough.
This is an instant download. What this means is that after you have paid, you will be sent an email (to your registered Etsy email address) within a few minutes after paying. The email will have the download link in it and you will be able to download the pattern. If for some reason the link is not working for you please contact me via Etsy's conversation tool and I will fix the problem.
Unfortunately, I can not offer returns on patterns due to their nature. If you have any problems or questions about the pattern please contact me (again, through etsy's conversation's tool) and I will be glad to help you however I can.
Copyright 2012. Please do not distribute pattern, copy or rewrite pattern, or resell pattern. You may sell the FINISHED ITEM that this pattern creates but if you sell on etsy then please credit me with a link to my etsy shop. I just ask that you make the items from your home and that they are not mass produced (ie: no factory or corporate production). Please do not use my photographs as they are copyright to the photographer.