This is a digital file
A cute little fox floats away holding a bunch of balloons. This embroidery pattern would look great on a children's item or as a wall hanging in a nursery or children's room. Perfect for a modern woodland nursery!
The Floating Fox Embroidery Pattern measures approximately 4.25" X 4.75" and fits nicely in a 7" hoop. Shrink or enlarge for your own needs.
This 5 page PDF file includes an easy to trace black and white pattern, a black and white pattern in reverse for an iron on transfer pencil, simple embroidery instructions, a color and stitch guide, and a list of resources for more detailed tutorials and guides.
Once you purchase the pattern, the file will instantly become available for download.
To view the file you will need to have Adobe Reader. You can download a free version of Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
This pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs © Kinderling
Thanks for browsing my shop! More patterns to come!
Check out my website at http://www.kinderling.com
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is required up front for all purchases.
If I do not receive payment within 3 business days of making a purchase, I will send you one reminder email to the email address associated with your Etsy account. If I still do not receive payment within 3 business days after sending that email, I will cancel the order and re-list the item.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final and I do not offer refunds. However, if your item becomes lost or damaged beyond your control (such as via shipping or natural disasters) I will do my best to accommodate by either replacing your item or giving you a credit for another purchase.
Please read product descriptions carefully before you make your purchase to ensure satisfaction.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
FOR KINDERLING DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Kinderling reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. By purchasing Kinderling artwork, you are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, one-person license to use Kinderling artwork.
Please note that this is license to use Kinderling artwork, NOT an agreement of ownership.
All rights, title, interest, copyrights and intellectual rights are retained by Amanda Webster of Kinderling.
Personal Use Only.
DIGITAL PAPER COLLAGE SHEETS AND CLIP ART:
Personal and small business commercial use for handmade tangible items like magnets, pocket mirrors, buttons, badges, tags, cupcake toppers, etc.
You may NOT sell, share or redistribute collage sheets/images as is in any digital or printed form. Please request extended license for mass producing.
You MAY use Kinderling Digital art (clip art, digital papers) for:
1. Personal use.
2. Small quantity craft handmade tangible items (up to 1000 copies).
3. Small quantity printed items such as printed stationery, handmade or printed cards, brochures, flyers, etc.(up to 1000 copies)
4. Personalized digital (flattened jpg) invites, printed and digital (flattened jpg) photo cards.
5. Blogs and websites - flattened design in resolution NOT greater than 72 dpi
You MAY NOT:
1. Sell Kinderling artwork AS IS or ALTERED and claim as your own. All copyrights remain with Kinderling at all times.
2. Resell, redistribute or share Kinderling artwork as is in any digital or printed form.
3. Share any of Kinderling artwork as freebie and download.
4. Sell, redistribute or share digital downloads AS IS or altered (digital scrapbooking or graphic element kits, clipart kits, party printables, templates, digital products other than personalized invitations and photo cards (flattened)
5. Layered templates made for resale.
6. Turn any designs into rubber stamps, polymer stamps, acrylic stamps, embroidery designs, etc. for selling.
7. Mass produce products. Please contact amanda [!at] kinderling.com for Extended License. PRINTABLES: Personal use only.
If you would like to use Kinderling artwork For higher quantities of reproduction (over 1000 copies) or in large scale projects (over 1000 copies), please contact amanda [!at] Kinderling.com for an Extended License.
Kinderling artwork is provided “as is”. Kinderling does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using Kinderling artwork. In no event shall Kinderling be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damage for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use Kinderling artwork.
The license rights granted under this agreement will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any conditions of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of Kinderling artwork.
Your privacy is respected and protected. Information submitted by a buyer will not be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.