This is a digital file
A perfect gift to make for a special tween or teen in your life!
Neck pillows are great for napping on a long car ride, resting your head to read on a plane trip, or just snuggling after a long day. Curl up with a good book and a soft animal pillow friend! These animal neck pillows are easy to sew and are so adorable and soft! This pattern includes four neck pillow variations: a pig, a dog, a bear, and an elephant. You get four patterns in one so you can sew different neck pillows as gifts for different kids!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, clear written instructions, and full-sized templates that you can print over and over. You'll be able to make these animal neck pillows with ease! Each finished pillow is 14 inches wide x 7 inches tall.
To make an animal pillow you'll need:
-1/2 yard of fleece for the body
-a scrap of accent colored fleece for the ears
-a scrap of black felt for the eyes and nose
-fiberfill stuffing (I like fiberfill because it is easy to find and is machine washable)
-all-purpose thread to match the fabrics
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching.
This Animal Neck Pillow pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps