This is a digital file
The perfect gift for any garden lover or springtime baby, Shelley the Snail is a cute and snuggly stuffed animal that is easy to sew and so fun to play with. Snails are a regular garden resident in the springtime and the discovery of a snail among the flower beds is exciting for children and adults alike. Give Shelley the Snail as a handmade gift and the recipient will have a perennial, and cheerful, reminder of springtime.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. You'll be able to print the pattern over and over to make as many snails as you'd like!
To make Shelley the Snail you'll need:
-1/4 yard of patterned fleece
-1/4 yard solid fleece
-Scraps of white and gray felt
-Embroidery floss in white and dark pink, 18 inches of each
-Fiberfill stuffing, 6 ounces
-All-purpose thread to coordinate with the fabrics
The finished snail is 7 inches tall x 11 inches wide.
This pattern is perfect for anyone interested in sewing a softie, beginners and more advanced sewers alike. I take you through every step with clear and thorough written instructions and photos.
The Shelley the Snail pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual that purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps