I usually ship through the USPS. If you would like to add insurance, please convo me and I will send you a paypal invoice for the extra charge.
Please make a payment when buying an item from my shop. If you would like to mail me a personal check, I will send your item once your check clears the bank. If you need to cancel your sale, do it within 24 hrs, as my items are made and ready to ship. I will refund your money asap.
Returns & exchanges
I want all my customers to be happy with their purchases! If you have any concerns, please convo me and I will make it right. Because I can not resell used slings, to return a sling it must be done within 7 days, unused, unwashed and still in new condition. Custom made slings are not returnable unless their is an error in the sewing, which will be fixed to your satisfaction.
How to wear a Ring Sling:
1. Slip the sling over one arm and your head. To have rings sit on your Right shoulder, begin by putting the sling over your Left arm and head.
2. Create a pouch for Baby out of the body of the sling.
3. Put Baby on your shoulder opposite the rings, lower your baby into the sling while supporting his/her weight.
4. While still supporting Baby’s weight, tighten any slack by pulling on the tail. Pulling out and down works best. You may also pull on just the front of the tail to tighten the top sling, and the back of the tail to tighten the bottom rail of the sling.
5. Make sure Baby is secure. Spread the body of the sling across your baby's back and shoulders, if upright. For very small infants, the top part of the sling can come up around the back of the neck or head for support.
6. To loosen the sling, pull up on the bottom ring, and let the tail unthread a bit. Always make sure to hold your baby's weight securely.
Here are links to web pages with pictures to show you how wear your sling and how to nurse your baby in the sling.
Holds - for a ring sling or a pouch
Babywearing Benefits - to mention just a few.
* Happy Babies- babies cry less when held.
* Better developement through more human touch.
* Keeps the pressure off the back of Baby's head, lowering the risk of an assymetrical head, plus no heavy plastic carrier to tote around!
* Convenience and speed - go where strollers can't! Slip the sling on, slide the baby in, and you're ready to go!
* Breastfeed your baby whenever and wherever you are, discreetly.
* Rocks the tired, fussy baby to sleep.
* Frees your hands to hold onto an older sibling, do the dishes, or fold the laundry while snuggling with Baby !
* The easiest way to practice Attachment Parenting !