Wonderful Lot for your creative endeavors. This lot consists of mostly single earrings...great for making into rings. Her is a list with Measurements...
- Wild Vintage Clip on earring...colorful leaf shapes trimmed in a gold color. In very good condition...measures 2" x 1.25"
- Vintage tin angel tack pin...very good condition...measures 1.25" x 1.5".
- Vintage Clip on earring...pink rhinestone center with plastic white leaves flower...in good condition...some of the golden tips color has worn away...measures 1.25" x 1.25"
-Vintage silvertone round circle...would make a neat ring...Measures 1.25" round.
- Vintage plastic button...golden hue with golden yellow plastic stone center...very good condition...measures 1.5" x 1.25".
- Vintage goldtone clip on earring...heavy...swirl design...marked R inside...very good condition...measures 1.75" x 1.25".
- Vintage silvertone double flower screw back earring...very good condition...measures 1" round.
- Vintage clip on earring...fan shape with pink enamel...slight age wear...measures .5" x 1.25".
- Vintage round tin pierced earring...lovely design on the front of blue and cream swirled enamel...very good condition...measures 1.25" round.
- Vintage bolo tip...very good condition...measures 1.25".
- Metal ring threaded with faux pearls and hanging glass grapes...very good condition...measures 2" long...probably was originally used as a glass marker.
- Vintage metal pierced earring...goldtone ribbon design...good condition....missing center stone...measures 2" x 1.25".
- Vintage vertical ribbon brooch...missing broken clasp...fair condition...showing wear to the finish...measures 2.5" x 1".
- Vintage earrings that look like bronzed leather...pair...with beads on the top...in good condition...missing backs...measures 1" x 1.5" each.
- Vintage metal clip on earring...pink enameled flowers...in good condition showing some surface wear to the finish...measures 1.25" x .75".
- Vintage metal earring in art deco design...marked on the back Imar...in good condition but missing one rhinestone...measures 1" x 1.25".
A nice collection for your crafting needs.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS please contact for exact shipping rates
* I refund any shipping overcharges of $1.00 or more.
* Please feel free to ask questions as I strive to answer all questions in a timely manner.
* Please read my policies before purchasing...Thankyou.
Please view my other items at www.etsy.com/shop/DecojumeauAntiques?ref=si_shop
My pinboards at www.pinterest.com/decojumeau/
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* Insurance is included on items which are $50.00 or more. (U.S. Only).
** I offer combined shipping when possible
*** I reply to orders within a 24 hour period and guarantee my items to be genuine antique or vintage unless otherwise stated as newer, packed carefully, and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. I want you to be thrilled with every purchase.
**** I DO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY on items not requiring large packaging. Please inquire about shipping charges to your part of the world before purchase.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS please contact for exact shipping rates
* Payment is due at the time of purchase.
I do offer layaway... Please contact me through my shop or item page about which item you wish to put on layaway. I will make a listing for each payment...four equal payments over a three month period including shipping charges. First payment (deposit) must be made at the time it goes onto layaway and is non refundable. Each listing will read "Layaway" with the payment number until the last payment is made. Item will be shipped within two days of being paid in full.
Returns & exchanges
*Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have...I strive to answer all questions in a timely manner.
** I do consider all offers so please feel free to ask.
*** Smoke Free Environment