This is a digital file
Pip is an adorable piglet. He wants to give you a big hug and make you smile! When you sew Pip the Pig you'll be making a well-designed, sturdy, and cute stuffed animal that will last for years to come. Pip is machine washable and meant for real play by real kids!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. The templates are full-size and ready for you to print again and again.
Pip the Pig is 15 inches tall x 12 inches wide. I like fleece, minky, velour, or other soft fabrics for this project, but you can use whatever fabrics you'd like.
To make Pip the Pig you'll need:
-1/2 yard of white fabric
-1/4 yard each of pink and patterned fabrics
-8mm safety eyes
-a pipe cleaner (to make the curly tail)
-poly pellets and an old pair of pantyhose
-pink embroidery floss
-blush for making rosy cheeks
I recommend this pattern for confident beginners. The instructions are written in easy to understand language and every step is accompanied by a clear photo to help you along.
This is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps