BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
Save when you buy 3 or more of my applique templates.
This listing is for twenty (20) PDF applique templates.
Please see the individual listings in my "PDF Applique Templates" section (click link below) to see what designs I offer.
Please note you will receive the TEMPLATES ONLY not actual iron on patches.
The templates will be emailed to you as a PDF file within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment.
Some ideas for applique use:
• Embellishing tshirts, onesies, pants, bibs, baby blankets, quilts, hats, bags etc.
• Wall art, decorating canvases, etc
• Scrapbooking, card making
• Decorating tissue boxes and lamp shades
• Nursery decor, home decor
Your imagination is the limit!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Purchase this listing.
- In the “Message to Seller” box, state which templates you would like.
The templates may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form. However, you are welcome to apply any appliques made from the templates to handmade items that you sell. Please give design credit to Angel Lea Designs in your listings.
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
♥ For more applique templates by Angel Lea Designs: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelLeaDesigns?section_id=7133826
♥ Back to Angel Lea Designs's Shop Front:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS - PDF PATTERNS
All of my digital patterns are delivered in Portable Document Format (PDF).
* All individual patterns are available for instant download after purchase. After you've completed checkout and your payment has been confirmed, you'll be shown a direct link to the Downloads page where you can download the pattern. You will also receive an email from Etsy to tell you when your order is ready to download. This email will go to the address you have on file with Etsy. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.
You can also access your order through Your Account > Purchases & Reviews.
Please see the following help guide, or alternatively, contact me if you need any help or have any issues downloading your purchase: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
* All bundled pattern deals will be delivered to you via email within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment.
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader to be installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Reader you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/
HARD COPY PAPER PATTERNS
All hard copy patterns will be shipped to the address you have on file with Etsy within two (2) business days of receiving cleared payment.
Angel Lea Designs is located in Port Lincoln, SA, Australia so if you are situated internationally, delivery time will generally be about 6-10 business days.
If you buy more than one pattern and pay too much postage, I will refund the excess shipping costs.
I accept PayPal payments, credit/debit cards through direct checkout, Etsy Gift Cards, and bank deposit (for Australian customers only).
You may pay through PayPal using a credit card, debit card or bank account without registering for an account. Please see this article for more information:
For Australian customers paying by bank deposit, please choose the option "other" at checkout and I will email my details to you. Bank deposit payments are required within 7 days of purchase. If you require extra time to pay, please contact me to discuss.
For help with buying an item on Etsy please see this handy guide: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
Returns & exchanges
Customer satisfaction is very important to me, so if you are not entirely happy with a pattern you receive from me, please contact me to discuss, and if necessary, arrange a refund.
All contents of my Etsy shop including images, listing descriptions, graphics and information, are the property of Angel Lea Designs and may not be used, borrowed or taken without my prior written consent. My pattern designs and images may not be used in any logos or graphics for the purpose of promoting another business.
All Angel Lea Designs’ patterns and accompanying ebooks are protected by copyright and may not be sold, shared, re-produced, transmitted or distributed in any form.
SALE OF ITEMS MADE FROM MY PATTERNS
You may sell, in limited numbers, any handmade items you create using my patterns on the following conditions:
• Items must be made by one person in their home;
• Any online listing descriptions must credit Angel Lea Designs as the pattern designer and include a link to my website: www.AngelLeaDesigns.etsy.com.
• All items made using my sewing patterns must be tagged or labelled with the wording “made from a www.AngelLeaDesigns.etsy.com pattern”.
• All items embellished with my applique designs must be tagged or labelled with the wording “embellished with a www.AngelLeaDesigns.etsy.com applique design”.
Mass-production of items is NOT allowed.
A lot of time and effort goes into the creation of each of my patterns, and I trust that you will respect my work by complying with these terms and conditions.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
If there is an applique design you are in need of and can't find in my shop, ask me if I can create it for you! I also welcome any customer suggestions for future pattern designs.
In the event you are not satisfied with a pattern you receive or the service provided by Angel Lea Designs, please contact me to discuss, so that I have a chance to make it right.
On the other hand, if you are happy with your purchase I would love to know, and any feedback in this regard will be valued and appreciated.
If you are interested in becoming a stockist of Angel Lea patterns please contact me for more information.