*PLEASE NOTE - THIS LISTING IS FOR A CROCHET PATTERN NOT THE FINISHED ITEM.*
The pattern is for an intermediate crocheter. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi.
The pattern will be sent to you in PDF format (you will need Adobe acrobat to open it) within 24 hours of purchase. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have as you are making your U900 Usagino U!
Finished size: Approximately 7 inches tall from head to heel and 3 inches wide.
• You may sell items made from this pattern. You must credit me as the pattern’s author and include a link to my shop in your listing www.etsy.com/shop/lostsentiments . Patterns and images are copyright protected and may not be used to sell your finished items. Thank you!
• This is a PDF Pattern. The file will be available to you INSTANTLY via Etsy Direct Download as soon as payment has been confirmed. After purchase, there will be a link to the download page, and you will receive an email from Etsy with a link directing you to that page. You can also access the download page by going to your purchase page and clicking "view receipt."
• You may NOT sell, copy or reproduce the pattern itself. This pattern is not intended for commercial use.
PLEASE NOTE: The download link will be sent to the e-mail associated with your Etsy account once notification of payment is received. Please make sure your address is correct or specify e-mail preferred in the "message to seller" box during checkout.
• If you do not receive your file and/or cannot download the file, please contact me directly and I email you the PDF directly.
• Nothing physical will be mailed.
• PDF files can be read using Adobe . The Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com.
Please feel free to email me with questions. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Click here for a full list of Patterns written by Lostsentiments:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Paypal, Credit Card or Etsy Gift Card are accepted.
Returns & exchanges
Please remember these items are handcrafted and every item is different . I do my best to make sure they are without faults before shipping. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless prior approval. Under certain circumstances I will bend the rules:) My goal is to make everyone happy and to love their purchase.