This is a digital file
**This listing is for the knitting pattern only.**
PLEASE NOTE: Effective January 1st, 2015, this item will only be available on Etsy to customers in the USA and Canada. New VAT rules in the EU make the selling of digital goods to patrons there prohibitive and Etsy is not offering any assistance to the small, independent designers it hosts. You can still purchase this pattern through Ravelry.com's partnership with Loveknitting.com. I apologize to all of my admirers in the EU and hope that the change of marketplaces is not too inconvenient for you.
* * * * * * * * * *
A cozy beret combining a bias chevron stitch pattern & lacey eyelets reminiscent of the nesting holes in old dovecote buildings. Modular trianangles along the brim allow leftover Noro or some special handspun to be the real crowning glory of this hat.
Skills Required: Increases, decreases, centered double decreases, yarnovers, 1x1 Italian tubular cast on, picking up stitches from a selvedge, short rows (optional). Links to helpful tutorials at the end.
The pdf file is 3 pages long, and 605 kb in size. It will be emailed to the email address associated with your Etsy account (unless you specify otherwise) within 24 hours of receipt of your payment. Pattern support is available, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the hat, either through email or via Etsy convos.
This pattern (including text & images) is a Strange Hours Atelier design, © 2013. It is for personal use only.
You might also like
• If you wish to reserve an item or request a custom, please send me a convo about what you're interested in. Please understand that I maintain a custom work waitlist from shows & events that I do in person, and that commissions may not always be open.
• Full payment must be received within 30 days of my notification of completion. After this period, the item's listing will be available to the Etsy public.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Any order that I resend will require signature on delivery.