1963 vintage scandinavia national geographic magazine wall map
good condition for it's age of 49 years, but has some moth holes along folds (see photos) - but these just give more character to the map. make a great framed print
printed by a. hoen and co. lithographers, baltimore
* I have two of these maps, in similar condition (the one left is not the one in the photos, it's in better condition)
* each measures approximately 48.2 x 63.5 cm (19 x 25")
for more vintage maps, check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/epochco?section_id=10080252
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• all items are shipped within 1 business day (except in rare circumstances!), but very often the same day. if you need express shipping, you can purchase this as an add on in the shipping section.
• shipping prices are calculated on weight and size - please note that shipping estimates are often estimated higher than shipping may be to your address - please convo prior to purchase to get a more accurate shipping quote - most often will be cheaper!
• shipping will be combined for multiple items, and a refund given for additional postage paid.
• all orders are shipped to the address specified by Etsy, so please ensure your address is up to date prior to payment and checkout.
// packaging //
epoch co. is very green, and i only use recycled packaging/shipping materials to help reduce my footprint on the environment. although the box and packing products may look used, i would never use unsanitary materials.
all vintage purchases will be wrapped and packed with the utmost care, in order that it makes it’s way to you in one perfectly vintage piece.
// insurance //
insurance and tracking are optional, but definitely recommended to avoid losing items in the mail. all packages (not letters) within australia have tracking now automatically included in the regular postage price, but if you would like to add on insurance at checkout, it is $1.50 for every $100 in value. signature on delivery ($2.95) is also available as an extra check out option. insurance is recommended for valuable or breakable items.
international shipping also has trackable options, and insurance can be selected on some options. when shipping is already fairly expensive (i.e. over $50), these options are generally only a few dollars more. please convo me for prices prior to checkout.
// local melbourne pickup//
if you’re located in the melbourne region and would like to pick up your item, please contact epoch co. before purchasing. i can then put your item on reserve and you will save on the shipping cost!
// international buyers//
epoch co. happily ships worldwide, despite the horribly expensive postage costs (apologies!). the buyer will be notified once item has been shipped. delivery to the united states and canada from australia is estimated at between 3-10 business days.
please also be aware of your country's individual laws regarding imports as i cannot be held responsible for any item held by customs.
• payment should be made within 48 hours of purchase. If there is a problem, please let me know and I will try to work something out.
• any items placed on RESERVE will only be held for 24 hours unless agreed otherwise. the item(s) should be paid for in full within this time frame.
• items will not ship until payment has cleared.
// australian buyers //
epoch co. accepts PayPal, credit and debit cards, Etsy gift cards, bank transfer, cash on pickup and even cheques. details will be displayed if you select 'bank transfer' in check out. please note that the bank details Etsy provides are based on the US format - just replace "routing number" with "account number".
// international buyers //
epoch co. now accepts all credit and debit cards, Etsy gift cards and PayPal from international buyers.
Returns & exchanges
i do my best to describe and photograph all items accurately, as i want you to love your purchase as much as i do! the photographs form part of the item’s description, as this is more accurate than just describing the item.
please keep in mind my items are vintage and of course show the signs of use, which give them their unique character. as these items are original vintage items, most are worn, weathered and/or in rusty condition, and are offered in ‘as-is’ condition. please contact epoch co. prior to purchase if you have any questions or concerns, or would like to see additional photos.
If all or part of an insured shipment has arrived damaged, you as the receiver must lodge the claim with Australia Post - I can provide you with the information required however.
if you are not happy with your purchase, please let me know as soon as the item is received so i can work with you to resolve any concerns you have.
epoch co. is more than happy to source a particular item for you. please drop me a line with your request. i am also happy to hire items out to use as props if required.