This is a digital file
Sabine is an 11cm (4 1/2 inch) teddy bear with jointed head and arms. The body and legs are cut in one. Her pin cushion is made from felt. To make her you will need small scraps of mohair or short pile synthetic fur, 5mm eyes, 13mm joints, and scraps of suede and felt. You will also need a small container such as yoghurt tub or tin to make the pin cushion.
My patterns have detailed instructions, with pictures and diagrams to lead you through every step.
The 17 pages of instructions include
- full size pattern templates,
- detailed instructions for sewing the parts,
- diagrams for assembly,
Sabine is a suitable project for teddy bear makers with some sewing experience. Once you have bought the pattern, I will gladly offer assistance by email if you need it with any part of the pattern.
Our patterns are protected by copyright. Please read our updated the policy of use.
Please don't pirate patterns, or use them for your personal gain. A lot of work goes into every one of my designs and I depend on sales for a living!
Once you have paid for your pattern, you will receive a link where you can immediately download your pattern. This is a great new service offered by Etsy. Hey presto! Instant gratification. No more waiting for me to email your pattern to you. You can access it straight away. However, as always, if you have any questions when you start using the pattern, you are very welcome to email me for advice.
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Physical items: Unless the items arrive damaged or defective, they cannot be returned. Please make sure that you are happy with your purchase before you pay. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
OPENING THE PDF FILE AND PRINTING
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view patterns.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com.
My PDF Patterns have a wide margin, and can be printed on 8 ½” x 11” (A4) size paper.
Suggestion: Consider the environment by not printing out pages unneccesarily. You do not need to print out the entire pattern, print only the pattern sheets, and read the rest on your computer.
MAKING ITEMS FOR PERSONAL USE
You can make as many items as you like from my patterns to, keep for yourself, to give as gifts, or to donate to charity.
MAKING ITEMS TO SELL
After consideration, I have decided to allow individuals who purchase my patterns to sell items made from them, but with certain restrictions. Please read the conditions below.
- Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can make to sell from a pattern/tutorial.
- Every item must be made entirely by the person who bought the pattern.
- No mass production.
- Each item must be individually labelled and credited to being made from a Megan Wallace/Tin Soldiers/CreativeMe pattern.
- If you are selling finished items online, your listing must include a link to the pattern/tutorial in my Etsy shop. If you don't know how to do this, contact me and I will assist.
You may make certain alterations to my patterns when you use them.
Acceptable alterations are changing the style of accessories or type of materials used, enlarging or reducing the size of the items made from the pattern.
Unacceptable changes are changing the pattern pieces, or mixing and matching pattern pieces from another design.
COPYING AND DISTRIBUTING THE PATTERN
Selling patterns and tutorials is my livelyhood. Please respect the hard work that I put into bringing you a well written and original pattern by supporting my shop.
- Please only print the pattern for your personal use, not to resell or to hand out.
- It is illegal under International copyright law, to sell or distribute any Tin Soldiers/CreativeMe pattern. This includes emailing, posting on websites and blogs, as well as printing the pattern to hand out or sell.
- You may not use Tin Soldiers/CreativeMe patterns to teach a workshop, or use the diagramsand instructions in our patterns and tutorials to teach workshops. If you are a teacher, and would like to use one of my patterns in a workshop, please contact me before purchasing.
If you have any questions about copyright, or need assistance with opening and printing your pattern, you are welcome to contact me.