This is a digital file
Tutorial for cutting books into round book sculptures. "Book vases"
Finally I made this tutorial, where you can learn the technique to make this kind of sculptures.
What you get:
- step-by-step- tutorial including 22 fotos.
- Many tips, how to choose the right book
- a template to cut the book sculpture "caraffe I" (On the first foto)
After the purchase, I will be happy to help you with your upcoming questions.
Please make sure, that you download both 2 files!
You want to try also another shape: I have more templates here:
Reaction of Buyers:
+++ "Great instructions for the user "
+++ "Instructions seem very clear. Eager to try. Thank you very much! "
You might also like
More from this seller
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Shipping & policies”.
(3) Where deliveries are made to Non-EU-countries, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a Etsy voucher, against pre-payment by bank transfer or against pre-payment using PayPal. Together with the contract confirmation, the customer shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using an Etsy coupon, the customer may enter one or several coupon codes in the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal. The coupon value will be credited to the vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer“ as the form of payment, the vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal“ will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the vendor receives it within the payment period. The vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.