This is a digital file
You can use for:
- paper crafts
- small commercial products
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
No refunds, because there is no controll over the usage of the received digital items and it's easy to save and reporduce.
If the file is damaged, we send a repaired one or we can change the format.
For MASS license please contact me!
By purchasing SCRAPSTORYBOOK items, you are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, one-person license to use SCRAPSTORYBOOK artwork.
Please note that this is license to use SCRAPSTORYBOOK artwork, NOT an agreement of ownership.
All rights, title, interest, copyrights and intellectual rights are retained by SCRAPSTORYBOOK.
DIGITAL COLLAGE SHEETS:
Personal and small business commercial use for handmade tangible items like magnets,
pocket mirrors, buttons, badges, tags, cupcake toppers, etc.
You may NOT sell, share or redistribute collage sheets/images as is in any digital or printed form.
Please request extended license for mass producing.
You may use (clip art, digital papers, photo textures):
1. Personal use.
2. Small quantity craft handmade tangible items.
3. Small quantity printed items such as printed stationery, handmade or printed cards, brochures, flyers, jewelry, pendants,etc.
4. Personalized digital (flattened jpg) invites, printed and digital (flattened jpg) photo cards. Other printables are NOT allowed in digital forms such as Wrappers, toppers, labels, stickers, collage sheets, party kits, templates...etc.
5. Blogs and websites - flattened design in resolution NOT greater than 72 dpi.
You may NOT Use: (clip art, digital papers):
1. Sell SCRAPSTORYBOOKartwork AS IS or ALTERED and claim as your own.
All copyrights remain with SCRAPSTORYBOOKat all times.
2. Resell, redistribute or share SCRAPSTORYBOOK artwork as is in any digital or printed form.
3. Share any of SCRAPSTORYBOOK artwork as freebie and download.
4. Sell, redistribute or share digital downloads AS IS or altered (digital scrapbooking or graphic element kits, clipart kits, party printables, templates, digital products) other than personalized invitations and photo cards.
5. Layered templates made for resale.
6. Turn any designs into rubber stamps, polymer stamps, acrylic stamps, etc. for selling.
7. Mass producing products.