This DIY printable owl baby announcement was inspired by a tree wall decal. The photo card can be customized to fit your occasion or color scheme. Files are sent in high resolution .pdf format and you can have them printed at a photo lab or on your home printer.
1. Purchase your design
2. Send an email to: oliveyoudesign [at] yahoo.com with text changes and your photo attached. Photo should be 300 dpi or higher. Cards can be 4.25 x 6.25 (fits A6 envelope) or 5 x 7 (fits A7 envelope) format. If you do not specify you will receive your card in a 5 x 7.
3. I will send you a proof in approximately 24 hours, usually sooner. Revisions will be made until you are 100% satisfied.
4. I will then send you the final high resolution .pdf file for you to print at your convenience. Please let me know if you need a different file format.
You can print the final design at home or at local printer as many times as you like. Files can be taken to any online printer such as: snapfish.com, shutterfly.com, vistaprint.com
Files can also be taken to your local print shops including: Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot, Wal-mart, Target, Walgreen, and CVS.
Extra wishes concerning the design: please note that there could be additional charges if you ask for major changes. Convo me before you buy the listing, I will give you the extra costs.
Please contact me with any questions! Thank you.
© Olive You Design 2012
Photo Taken by: Gabrielle Plucknette Photography
You might also like
Shipping & policies
For orders of our digital products, you can expect delivery via email within 24 hours of your cleared payment. Emails will be sent from: oliveyoudesign [at] yahoo.com (please check your spam folder before contacting us if you do not receive your order within 24 hours)
Olive You Design is open Shop is open 7 days a week, however please note, artwork (including proofs) will not be sent out over the weekend. Therefore if you have made a purchased on Friday, artwork will be sent to you on the following Monday.
Olive You Design accepts paypal.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the customized nature of my products, all purchases are non-refundable once a proof has been sent. I encourage you to print out a hard copy of your proof to double check the design for any errors. PLEASE review your proofs closely. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase, so if you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!
All designs are property of Olive You Design. These files are intended for personal use, you may not sell or share the files or any graphics they contain.
All computer monitors may display colors slightly differently, as well as all printers do not print exactly the same, so please keep this in mind if your products do not print out an "exact match" as you see on your computer monitor.
When you place your order, please specify your exact wording/personalization. Minor changes to fonts and colors are typically included in your design cost. Please include these requests with your order. Major changes to the design may incur an additional charge.
1) Print at home. If you have an inkjet printer at home, you can often print high quality products in your own home. I recommend printing on a bright white heavy 80 lb. cardstock. For a more professional look you can choose an even heavier cardstock that is 100lb. or 110lb. Many office supply or craft stores carry these heavier cardstock papers, but if you are unable to find what you need locally, I recommend Neenah Papers Classic Crest cardstock (www.neenahpaper.com) in Avalanche White. You might also want to check out Paper Source (www.paper-souce.com) if you are ordering smaller quantities.
If you want to print on letter size cardstock, I can format your invitation with two per page and then you will be able to trim them down with scissors or a paper trimmer for perfectly straight edges!
If you home printer has a borderless option, you can print your cards as a 5x7 or 4x6 photo where you print to the edge, which eliminates the need to trim your cards down.
2) Print as photo cards. If you order a photo card, you can have it printed at a local photo lab or online photo printer for low cost printing on photo paper. (Snapfish, Shutterfly, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.) I suggest choosing their matte finish paper if your design doesn't have a photo in it.
3) Print on cardstock.. If you order an invitation design you can submit it to an online printing service or a local professional printer that will print it on cardstock for you (Kinkos, Office Depot, Catprint, etc.). If you decide to go with a professional printer, they may require that a "bleed" or margin be built in. Please let me know if you need this included in your design.
© Olive You Design - 2012. All rights reserved.