This is a digital file
21 hand drawn sky illustrations for web and print.
THIS SET CONTAINS
• 21 separate high-quality PNG images
• transparent background
• 300 dpi
• suitable for print
• The file is available immediately after your purchase.
• A vector file is available, please send me a message to purchase.
By purchasing and downloading my files you agree to the License Agreement.
STANDARD LICENSE AGREEMENT
These files are considered a design tool rather than a final design product, and are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only.
YOU ARE PERMITTED THE FOLLOWING:
• Logo Design, branding (business cards, brochures, catalogs) banner design for yourself and your clients.
• In printed form only (!) – greetings cards, invitations, calendars up to 550 print impressions of all designs created with one set. Only Etsy sellers are allowed to send greeting card designs for print by their customers, and only if the design is a customizable one (you customize it personally) and you flatten the final image (so it is NOT on a transparent background). For standalone shops (outside Etsy) where you sell stationery in digital form, you have to purchase the Extended License.
• Bloggers are allowed to use our graphics in their personal blog design and blog posts. The graphics must be re-sized (72dpi) and the artwork must be flattened (no transparent background). You cannot upload the clip art in its original size on your blog; When our images are used in blog posts, credit must be included: theinknest.com/ artist’s name; If you are offering blog freebies designed with our images, you have to include the credit to us. Freebies can be desktop wallpapers, printables, and designs which you created combining text and/or images in a creative way. We do not allow that you distribute freebies which consist solely of our clip art and nothing else.
• Books and magazines in printed form only (!) (standard license applies up to 550 print impressions). If you sell books and magazines in a PDF form, iPad books & magazines, or using a reseller website (you are using a 3rd party platform to sell and print the book) you have to purchase the Extended License. You have to include credit theinknest.com/ artist’s name, in a well visible place in the publication (both in print and digital).
• For personal use only (!) – wall art such as posters, art prints, frames, any decoration for the wall for personal use only with the Standard License. For selling wall art, you have to purchase the Extended License.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE FOLLOWING:
• You may not re-distribute the files in their original form. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign or gift our products. You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
• You may not sell digital downloads with the Standard License.
• You may not license products which you designed with our graphics for wholesale before you contact us.
• You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Extended License.
• You may not sell posters and art prints, wall decals, any kind of wall art designed with our images without obtaining the Extended License.
• You may not make iPhone cases, T-shirts, fabrics without obtaining the Extended License.
• You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Snapfish and alike, without obtaining the Extended License.
• Any resale of our graphics in the form of design resources, such as clip art, vectors, collage sheets, scrapbooking pages, papers, stickers, buttons, layout any scrapbooking resources (digital or print), is strictly prohibited even if you have the Extended License.
• If you want to use our graphics to design digital apps, please contact us to first to obtain a specific license. The Extended License may not apply in these cases.
• You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes (print, the web or tv) you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: Little Happy Drawings;
• You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 550 times without obtaining an Extended License;
If you have any doubts about the use of our products, please contact us for more information.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and License.
Updated March 29,2016.