50 pcs Earring Bails - Lead Free and Nickel Free - Tibetan Antique Silver - 11x5mm - For Scrabble Tiles, Cabochons, Charms, etc.

Sold by back2beads
(15)
$11.50
+ $6.95 shipping
$11.50
+ $6.95 shipping
In stock
Preparation takes 1-2 business days
Arrives from Canada
Returns and exchanges accepted
See this seller's return policy

Item details

Looking for small earring bails that are lead free and nickel free? These are! They are great for making earrings and little charms, and the size is perfect for glueing onto wood tiles, resin cabochons, flatback beads, etc. (resin flowers are not included in this listing).

Each bail is about 11x5mm and the glue pad surface is small enough to fit a 10mm resin flower cabochon. Use E-6000 or another type of strong epoxy glue to attach the bail. The glue pad has a textured surface, helping glue adhere more easily.

Item: Metal Earring Bails
Material: Zinc Alloy (lead free, cadmium free, and nickel free)
Total size: 11x5mm
Glue pad size: 5x6.5mm
Hole diameter: about 2.5mm
Color: Antique Silver (dark silver)
Quantity: 50 pcs

Need a different quantity? Send me a convo and I'll put together a custom listing for you.


FAQs

Thank you for shopping at Back2Beads! If you have any questions, please send me a message using Etsy Convos. I accept payment from credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Etsy Gift Cards. I ship within 2 business days (Monday-Friday) after cleared payment. GST/HST will apply to Canadian residents and will be automatically added at checkout. Since my shop is located in British Columbia, buyers from BC will pay 5% GST and 7% PST for a total of 12% sales tax. Canada Revenue Agency GST/HST number: 867623399 Province of British Columbia PST number: PST-1011-8539

Orders are shipped via Canada Post air mail. Please note that Canada Post does not process mail on Saturdays, Sundays, or statutory holidays. For buyers outside of Canada, Canada Post will ship the package to your country and your national postal service (USPS, Royal Mail, etc.) will deliver it to your address. If you'd like a tracking number or need express shipping, please contact me before purchasing and I will provide a shipping quote. Buyer is responsible for paying for shipping upgrades. Customers outside of Canada may have to pay extra customs duties and taxes upon delivery of your order. Any fees or taxes associated with the import of products into your country are the buyer's responsibility.

I will re-send or refund an order if items are damaged during shipping. The buyer needs to provide photos clearly showing the damaged item(s) and packaging material (bubble mailer or cardboard box). Please contact me within 5 business days if your item arrives damaged. Canada Post is very reliable, and most orders arrive within the estimated shipping time for your country. Occasionally, shipping delays can occur due to severe weather, customs clearance, mail processing issues, and other factors. Packages are not considered lost until 20 calendar days (Canada) or 40 calendar days (USA + other countries) after shipment. If you believe your order is lost, please contact me and we will work out a solution.

Thank you for shopping at Back2Beads! If you have any questions, please send me a message using Etsy Convos. I accept payment from credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Etsy Gift Cards. I ship within 2 business days (Monday-Friday) after cleared payment. GST/HST will apply to Canadian residents and will be automatically added at checkout. Since my shop is located in British Columbia, buyers from BC will pay 5% GST and 7% PST for a total of 12% sales tax. Canada Revenue Agency GST/HST number: 867623399 Province of British Columbia PST number: PST-1011-8539

Orders are shipped via Canada Post air mail. Please note that Canada Post does not process mail on Saturdays, Sundays, or statutory holidays. For buyers outside of Canada, Canada Post will ship the package to your country and your national postal service (USPS, Royal Mail, etc.) will deliver it to your address. If you'd like a tracking number or need express shipping, please contact me before purchasing and I will provide a shipping quote. Buyer is responsible for paying for shipping upgrades. Customers outside of Canada may have to pay extra customs duties and taxes upon delivery of your order. Any fees or taxes associated with the import of products into your country are the buyer's responsibility.

I will re-send or refund an order if items are damaged during shipping. The buyer needs to provide photos clearly showing the damaged item(s) and packaging material (bubble mailer or cardboard box). Please contact me within 5 business days if your item arrives damaged. Canada Post is very reliable, and most orders arrive within the estimated shipping time for your country. Occasionally, shipping delays can occur due to severe weather, customs clearance, mail processing issues, and other factors. Packages are not considered lost until 20 calendar days (Canada) or 40 calendar days (USA + other countries) after shipment. If you believe your order is lost, please contact me and we will work out a solution.



Reviews
Average review
(15)
Great little tiny bails that will be perfect for earrings.
May 16, 2017 by Penny
Great for small cabochons! I use a lot of these.
Dec 13, 2016 by Karen Tretiak
                                 
Nov 29, 2016 by Kumiko
Nov 10, 2016 by Jennifer Strauss
Jul 6, 2015 by Trudy Seidel

More from this seller

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-2 business days
Arrives from Canada
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code
Estimated shipping times
Canada 4-8 business days
United States 7-14 business days
Europe 2-3 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania 2-4 weeks
Asia Pacific 3-4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payments
Secure options
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.