This is a digital file
Jeremy Giraffe is a lovable stuffed animal. He’ll sit up and attend a tea party and then snuggle in for story time. Sewn from soft fabrics with a nice wide bottom and an endearing expression, Jeremy Giraffe is very sweet and he’s fun to sew, too!
This PDF sewing pattern guides you through making Jeremy Giraffe with step-by-step photos and easy to understand instructions. If you've sewn a few projects before you'll be able to sew this giraffe. The pattern templates are full-sized and ready for you to print at home and the instructions are straightforward. The finished giraffe is 12" tall when seated and 18" tall including the length of the legs.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
To make Jeremy Giraffe you'll need:
-1/2 yard of giraffe fleece (the pattern includes resources for all of the materials)
-1/4 yard of light brown fleece
-a scrap of black felt for the eyes
-optional: poly pellets to give the giraffe's body weight (poly pellets are sold in most craft stores)
The Jeremy Giraffe pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps