This is a digital file
Do it yourself - how to fold 6 different Book sculptures patterns and Video Tutorial
You will get a PDF with my hand drawn patterns (diagramma) to fold books into these wonderful Book sculptures and ornaments.
As you can see on the feedback at the bottom, many people appreciate my PDF-Tutorial So I decided to make a VIDEO tutorial, where you can see exactly what I do and how I am working. There I am giving you a lot of Tipps and show you how to make a hanging construction.
For having an idea, you can watch a video with my introduction here for free: https://vimeo.com/177603738
This tutorial includes tips for choosing the right book, making a hanging construction and FOLDING DIAGRAMS for
2. Christmas tree
Once you have this tutorial, please feel free to ask me any additional questions you need. I will try to answer as good as I can.
Reaction of Buyers:
+++ "Great instructions for the user "
+++ "Great simple designs, they look beautiful "
+++ "Easy and fun, good instructions."
+++ "Good directions and easy to follow "
+++ "Simple and clear theve are really good "
+++ "Very simple, clear instructions."
+++ "Really easy to follow, even for non english speaking people (my mum saw the
drawings and understood within a minute)."
+++ "simple to follow. great results. "
+++ "Perfect--easy to understand instructions and great illustrations too."
+++ "Great and very well illustrated"
+++ "The instructions are detailed and easy to follow."
+++ "Great tutorial. It got me started on my altered books obsession."
+++ "great tutorial...what a steal in price!"
+++ "Quick response and good design!"
+++ "It makes perfect sense, I am just tickled pink!"
+++ "Thank you so much for the quick service and the fun tutorial :)"
+++ "The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. "
+++ "What a fantastic tutorial! Easy to follow instructions, lots of diagrams!"
+++ "Great instructions for the user "
You might also like
More from this seller
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Shipping & policies”.
(3) Where deliveries are made to Non-EU-countries, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a Etsy voucher, against pre-payment by bank transfer or against pre-payment using PayPal. Together with the contract confirmation, the customer shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using an Etsy coupon, the customer may enter one or several coupon codes in the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal. The coupon value will be credited to the vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer“ as the form of payment, the vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “My Purchases“ site of the Etsy portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal“ will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the vendor receives it within the payment period. The vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.