This is a digital file
The Atlantis Cuff Tutorial shows how I have used planning, embroidery, freeform peyote, freeform right angle weave and traditional bezeling techniques to create this cuff. It includes a section on basic freeform beadweaving in the beginning, the process used to create this particular cuff, and a gallery at the back which includes photos of my other pieces made with these techniques and notes on how they were made. Atlantis is different than my normal beading tutorials in that it IS NOT a step by step guide, but instead shows with full color photos and clear explanations, how the pieces were fitted together and how I completed my cuff - with the intent to demonstrate how to take these methods and make them your own.
Materials used in this cuff included bead soup (a great number of sizes and shapes and kinds of beads mixed together), ruler, paper, focal cabochon, 14mm rivolis, embroidery facing, ultra suede, beading thread, scissors and a copper tube clasp. Familiarity with bead embroidery and peyote stitch is a must - these stitches are not explained in detail!!!!
Atlantis is a 37 page PDF file. This is a large file, so please be patient while it loads.
Beading difficulty; intermediate.
Please note that this tutorial is intended for personal and commercial use but is NOT inclusive of teaching rights or distribution rights of any kind. Please do not teach, copy, sell or distribute my tutorial in any manner whatsoever. If you would like a teaching license for this exact process, please convo me or email me and we can discuss a reserved listing. You MAY sell pieces made by using methods described in this tutorial; please give NEDbeads a credit in any photos posted to the internet.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.