This is a digital file
Providing 7 pages of text with 24 illustrations, this bead pattern offers instructions that are easy to follow yet full of helpful tips. My beading design for my Bead, Knot to Bead necklace uses knotting or micromacrame. Using my bead pattern, you learn to make half hitches and half knots, incorporating beads as you knot and featuring an art bead at the center of the necklace. (Instructions only, PDF format)
In these instructions, you learn:
• To cut the required length of thread
• To add the central pendant
• To create the knots that you use to add the beads
• To add the clasp
For this bead pattern, you will need:
• An art-glass or other pendant
• A variety of small, medium, and large beads, from size 8 seed beads to 12mm beads
• Fine thread (cord) that coordinates with your beads and that will go through them
• Bead or button with a shank for the closure
• Tapestry needle that will go through the decorative knotting
• Gum Floss Threaders, optional (to help pull the thread through beads)
• Knotting board, optional
• T-pins, optional
Skill Level: Beginner
Technique: Micro Macrame or Knotting
See my other bead patterns at http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyWingsDesigns
You might also like
More from this seller
Prices are in US dollars. I accept Paypal and Etsy's Direct Checkout for payment, and you must make all payments at check out. Paypal will accept your credit card without creating a PayPal account, or you can set up an account at checkout. Both methods of payment are secure and confidential. I will NOT see or have access to your credit or debit card.
I must charge purchasers residing in Minnesota residences a 7.625% sales tax at the time of payment.
Returns & exchanges
I am proud of my work, and my customers' satisfaction is very important to me. In the rare instance that a problem occurs with an order, please let me know immediately. I will work with you to rectify the problem, which may include refunding the cost of the item after you have returned it to me.
If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact me within 5 days of receipt to arrange for a return and refund. All items must be in new, unused condition upon return for refund. The buyer is responsible for all postage.
I try to describe and picture all items accurately. Due to varying computer monitors, coloring may be slightly different.