This is a digital file
The Dirty Dozen is back!! Oh, who am I kidding... There are 17 vintage patterns to count, here!! Celebrate the fall, and welcome it with some new vintage goodies to be knitted and crocheted for the coming season...
1. 1930s Tweed Swagger Coat
2. 1930s Ascot Scarf
3. 1930s Chin-Chucker Scarf
4. 1930s Bib Scarf
5. 1940s Violet Hatlette - A buckram form is used for this little hat and crocheted flowers are sewn all over it (crochet)
6. 1940s Violet Boutonneire - A lovely bouquet of flowers to add colour to any costume. Wear them at the throat of a blouse or tucked into the waistband of a skirt (crochet)
7. 1940s Long Knitted Gloves - Wonderful long gloves for coats with push up sleeves. The shorter style is chic and cozy (knit)
8. 1940s Angora Collar and Cuffs - A dainty little set to wear with favourite pullovers, cardigans, or dresses (knit)
9. Crocheted Evening Bag
10. Knitted Short Gloves
11. Knitted Angora Collar
12. Shaggy Flower Boutonniere
13. Knitted Belt
14. Angora Pom-Poms
15. Knitted Jewellery
16. Angora Knitted bow
17. Crocheted Compact Cover or Change Purse
Hurry before someone else snatches this deal from right under your nose! ;))
Each pattern is hand-picked from my vast personal collection of exclusive and authentic vintage knitting, crochet, sewing, and other traditional needle arts & crafts patterns. This is where my passion for all things vintage and love of handcrafting collides with my inner hoarder... Resulting in a spectacular vintage pattern explosion!!
You will receive a professionally scanned and digitally restored PDF eBook copy of the pattern as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD, thus avoiding those pesky shipping costs.
All patterns are scanned and processed by yours truly - a meticulous professional Graphic Designer with over 15 years of experience, and a rockin' high-resolution scanner to boot ;)
Enjoy this vintage deliciousness!!
All pattern designs sold are in the public domain which means that unlike with patterns of today - YOU ARE FREE TO SELL FINISHED PRODUCTS & GARMENTS COMMERCIALLY - on Etsy and beyond (However, the PDF eBooks themselves, as produced by Nostalgia Rules, are protected by Copyright - please see shop policy for more details.)
You might also like
More from this seller
Instant payment - instant delivery!
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
2018 © Nostalgia Rules. All restored vintage pattern eBooks issued by Nostalgia Rules are subject to copyright and are not to be distributed without permission. Usage rights purchased are limited to personal, individual use. Only one working copy may be printed for that purpose. Feel free to sell your finished garments! Just don’t distribute or reproduce my books. All original artwork and handmade crafts sold here are fully protected by copyright law, and are also not to be reproduced or misused in any way. All rights reserved.
To the best of our knowledge, all of the vintage patterns offered have had their copyright expire causing it to pass into the public domain. If you are a copyright holder and find content in any of our digitally restored eBooks that you believe you hold the copyright for, please contact us with the details. We make every attempt to ensure that we do not violate copyright law, including a search of the Copyright Catalog for any potential copyright renewals.