This is a digital file
LOVELY BUFFANT PUMPKIN PANTS - PDF e pattern - 3 sizes 1Y, 2Y and 3Y
This is a Pumpkin pants pattern for babies and little toddlers.
It can be cute with any color tights for the cold season. Put with any dresses or tops.
Of course you can use it as a normal pair of trousers.
It also can be a lovely gift to your friends!
* I list up the different sizes for 2y and 3y at my shop.
Size chart : in order (1Y/ 2Y/ 3Y )
Waist : (58cm / 61cm / 64cm )
Inseam (Include rib) : 8cm
Seam allowance is included.
Step by step instructions with photos. (in English)
Assume 1cm seam allowance, except when specified.
What you need to start :
1. A fabric you like
* preferably jersey (or another stretch type) for the belt and hem ribbings
* preferably non-stretch for the pants, however you may also want to use jersey
2. Rubber for the waist
Indicative quantities needed of… 110-cm wide fabric Rib (Jersey fabric)
For size 1Y 0.3m 100cm x 15cm
2Y 0.3 100cm x 15cm
3Y 0.3 100cm x 15cm
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You can download immediately a PDF (A4 size printable) document including the pattern and all the instructions needed. Once you've printed them, put the pattern together and switch on your sewing machine : you are ready to go.
In this case shipping fees will NOT apply.
* If you want to have a hard copy then, just let me know by Etsy conversation.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question!
Thanks and enjoy sewing :)
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within three days after your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
About the patterns - For obvious copy risk reasons, these items may not be returned or exchanged, so all sales are final.
About the patterns - They are danslalune's original creations, so please respect the following rules :
- our patterns are for end-users, for personal use only.
- they are not intended for commercial use of the buyer.
- products made with our patterns are to be worn and may not be sold.
Thanks and enjoy sewing ;-)