This is a digital file
******* PRICE IS FOR THE PDF PATTERN ONLY****** NOT THE FINISHED DOLL********
I’m a crocheter and I love amigurumis. Like many of you, I’ve read and bought a lot of patterns, and most of them left me guessing how to complete them!
If you are like me, then you know how frustrating it is to find detailed and easy to read patterns; ones with lots of photos, secrets, tips and explanations only to never find them.
So I decided to create my own and call it my ‘Premium Pattern’.
So what it makes it ‘Premium’?
- It has over 140 high quality photos showing complete details.
- 46 pages of not only instructions but also tips, tricks and notes that will help you succeed.
- You will learn new techniques, for example ‘how to make fingers and hands’.
- This pattern comes with my direct support if for any reason you have doubts, questions or just need help.
- You will love your sackboy and you will feel proud of yourself.
- If you make it as a gift, whoever receives it is going to adore you!
This pattern was inspired by the video Little Big Planet’s character: Sackboy. He wears costumes and this is one of them ‘Spiderman’. He stands 9'' tall.
You can download the PDF and make a copy for yourself but you can not sell, distribute, alter, transform or build upon this pattern without my concent.
You are welcome to sell the dolls made from my patterns. If you sell your work online, please provide a link to my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/YarrrnIt
Copyright (c) 2013 by Luciana Caro. This work is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license
Don't know how to crochet?(◐.̃◐) I can make one for you!
✍ Contact me for more info.(◔◡◔)