This is a digital file
This tutorial guides you with detailed instructions and step by step photos in making a lovely, textural triple spiral rope bracelet. Triple spiral rope is a variation on the very popular single spiral rope technique, and it produces a lush, twisted rope which completely covers the single base strand of beads. You can easily make it longer and produce a beautiful necklace as well. Triple spiral is endlessly versatile; you can change up your loop beads and core beads in so many ways, to have a variety of looks from this one technique. Use the beads I did in my sample, or use cube beads, magatamas, just seed beads, any kind of small bead as a 'focal' bead in your loops.
This tutorial is aimed at beginner to advanced beginner beaders. The clasp loop does include peyote stitch, but you can simply add a plain loop as well, to go over your button.
This tutorial is for a technique and not an original design. My written instructions and all photography is copyrighted 2013 NEDbeads and may not be copied or distributed in any manner without written consent from the author. However, the technique taught herein may be used for any and all finished projects, including personal and commercial uses. Please contact me through Etsy, NEDbeads.com or by email to inquire about using this tutorial in a classroom setting.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF only and does NOT include purchase of any jewelry pictured.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.