To embellish your latest vintage lingerie project consult ...A Fine Finish for Your Vintage Lingerie .. a brand new e-book consisting of 34 pages :-
When you have spent time making something precious .. why not finish the garment with something special? This new e-book contains the following:-
1. Lingerie Embroidery: Dainty Finishes: The Scalloped Edge; The Bound edge: Shell Edge; Faggotting Seams; Hemstitching.
2. Embellish with Embroidery: Double back Stitch,; Four Lovely Motifs; lace Edges; Inserting Lace Motifs; back lace with Net.
3. Best way to Sew-on Shoulder Straps; whipping and Joining Seams.
4. Embroider with a Primrose Design; a Wild Rose Design; a Daisy Design; Forget-me-knots and Bows.
5. 1930’s Lingerie Fashion Plates with suggested Embroidery motifs
6. Embroidery Transfer-The Shower Bouquet
7. Make yourself some Panties.....Pattern from ¾ Yard of Silk.
8. Panties and Bandeau Brassiere Embroidery Design and Transfer
9. Dictionary of Embroidery Stitches
This e-book is a unique compilation of vintage information gathered from a variety of sources from the 1930's and will make a great addition to your vintage fashion collection .. especially if you are a lover of lingerie.
I have included a draft-to-fit pattern to make some simple panties and there are restored embroidery transfer designs to add that authentic touch to your creations !
The e-book is available by email as a pdf document.
This e-book is copyright to me, all rights reserved and is a unique compilation. Please respect the work of the copyholder and do not share, buy to re-sell or copy.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All patterns are sent by email or instant download via Etsy, you will need an up to date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view and print off your own copy. The pattern is in a pdf form and in the case of email delivery is sent as an attachment to the email message. Make sure that you give the correct email address and that you do not have a spam filter which will block the message.
For patterns by mail I try to post 1 to 3 days from purchase. I always aim for the cheapest possible and may re-use packaging if appropriate.
Please note that there may be some considerable time delay in actual delivery this is beyond my control and may be due to customs.
Many patterns are now available as Instant Downloads.
For the email patterns these are sent as soon as possible allowing for the difference in time zones - usually within 24 hours - as soon as your payment has been cleared.
I only accept Paypal - thank you.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of sending a pattern by email - I cannot accept a return. However I am always open to discussion and will offer good customer service. I have NEVER let anyone down and to date every person has received their pattern.
I am always happy to try to help you in your project... be it stitch pattern, yarn help, sewing advice or any other problem you encounter with one of my patterns.