This is a digital file
This tutorial takes you through the making my beautiful Juliet necklace, a rich and elegant piece that is perfect for evening wear. Easily customizable by choosing your own color scheme, this will be a gorgeous addition to your jewelry wardrobe. A section is included to show you how to make the matching earrings, as well as the steps needed to use cubic right angle weave. My tutorial will take you through the process step by step, and has full color photographs to guide you. Due to the multiple sets of instructions and the complexity of the project, this tutorial is 53 pages in length.
Techniques used in this tutorial include cubic right angle weave, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch and simple fringing. Materials needed for this project include 12mm rivolis, 8mm 39ss chaton stones, seed beads in sizes 11, 15 and 8, as well as drop beads, 2.5mm crystals and freshwater or glass pearls.
Beading difficulty; intermediate to advanced. You will find it much easier to construct your necklace if you are familiar and comfortable with cubic right angle weave prior to attempting this tutorial, but the steps for weaving CRAW are included.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.