This is a digital file
Crochet all your favorites from Spirited Away with this pattern e-book!
6 Patterns included:
Duck Spirit (Ootori-sama)
Baby Bou and Mouse (innovative reversible doll pattern)
Capture the creepiness of No Face in crochet. You'll soon have soot sprites wandering all over your home. The duck spirit may want to soak in your hot tub. And Blackbird will be zooming about holding onto the mouse as he flies about.
Pattern is written in English only, using American English (US) crochet standard terminology.
This is a listing for the PDF crochet E-book and not for the finished dolls. Please check my other listings if you are interested in the dolls:
PDF Pattern is immediately available as a digital download after purchase.
I offer email support on all my patterns. Thank you for looking!
Be sure to check out my facebook page to get the latest updates on all things amigurumi!
You might also like
More from this seller
My accepted method of payment is PayPal. I also accept checks and money orders from US Customers only. Paypal is a secure service which allows you to pay for your online purchases with your credit card.
If you are paying via Paypal, payment must be received within 2 days of purchase or the order will be canceled and the item will be re-listed.
If you are paying via money order or check, I will first have to receive and clear your payment before I can ship out your doll or email you your pattern.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
All patterns are copyrighted through the Creative Commons License. Please do not redistribute my patterns.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also read more about Etsy's Private Policies here: