25 Neodymium Magnets
Finally! A magnet strong enough to stay up on the fridge!
- 3/8" inch in diameter, 5/64" thick (10mm x 2mm)
- N35 strength - very strong magnets
- Zinc-coated for shiny finish and prevents corrosion
- Great for making fridge magnets, scientific, or industrial applications
- Rare earth magnets - extremely strong
Cautions and Warnings:
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ALL CHILDREN AND PETS. THESE MAGNETS ARE NOT A TOY.
• Very strong magnets -- Fingers could be severely pinched between two or more magnets – Gloves and protective glasses are recommended
• Do not ingest or inhale
• Do not place in nose, mouth or any other part of the body
• Swallowed magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury or death.
• Seek immediate medical attention if any magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
• Pregnant women should not handle magnets
• Do not handle magnets if you have a pacemaker or any other internal medical device
• Neodymium Magnets are brittle, they can shatter, crack, peel, or splinter if allowed to snap together or slam into a metal object.
• Broken magnets can be extremely sharp.
• Keep magnets away from pacemakers and other internal medical devices
• Avoid contact between magnets and electronic media such as televisions, computer equipment, and cameras
• Avoid contact between magnets and credit cards
• Do not machine neodymium magnets. Neodymium magnets lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80°C).
• Do not burn neodymium magnets
Terms of Sale:
By purchasing and/or placing an order for these magnets:
- Buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries that may be caused by the magnets, including but not limited to: personal injuries and property damage.
- Buyer confirms that he/she has read and understood the caution and warnings information on this page and acknowledges any potential hazard the magnet may bring to any users or their surroundings
- Buyer agrees that CleverDelights LLC or any related companies or subsidiaries of CleverDelights LLC do not assume or accept any liabilties for damages resulting from the handling or usage of these magnets
Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders