This presentation is a box of handcrafted gourmet seed ball truffles, perfect for the foodie who already has a kitchen full of gadgets and is ready to go locavore in their backyards or windowsill.
There are eight garden truffles in this herb collection, two of each type of basil.
Basil Selection Garden Bon Bon descriptions:
Round Red Clay Truffle - Basil 'Italian large Leaf'/Ocimum basilicum. Classic Italian larger-leaved basil. Use in everyday cooking and pesto. 24"-30" Ht.
Red Clay Truffle rolled in Cinnamon - 'Cinnamon'/Ocimum basilicum. Cinnamon-scented, violet stems, lavender blooms, 24"-30" Ht, 2" leaves. For cooking and bouquets.
White Clay Truffle with Coffee Bean - 'Sweet Thai'/Ocimum basilicum. Mild and sweet. Anise-clove flavoured, 2" long, bright green leaves, purple stems and flowers. 12"-18" Ht.
White Clay - 'Mrs' Burns' Lemon'/Ocimum basilicum. Sweet bright green leaves, white blooms. 20"-24" Ht.
All Garden Bon Bons are hand-made using a centuries-old technique of rolling seeds with rich organic compost and clay into a ball. The compost provides nutrients and the clay protects the seeds from insects. We present our unique seed balls as special garden truffles, a different shape for each seed - and have dusted some with natural pesticides like ground coffee and cinnamon. Enjoy!
GARDEN BON BONS PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Find a sunny spot for your Garden Bon Bon to grow.
2. Put the Garden Bon Bon on top of the earth, gently pressing it in a tiny bit or simply tossing it on top. The seeds won’t germinate if the Bon Bon is buried by earth.
3. Water Garden Bon Bon and soil well until it germinates. This is important! (And if by chance you forget about the bon bons and the soil dries out, try again. There are likely some seeds that will grow a second batch. Its happened to me...)
4. Watch it grow (if the Garden Bon Bon isn’t getting enough water outdoors, help nature along by watering regularly).
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship USPS priority, US destinations only. If you would like insurance let me know and I'll add it to the order.
You are welcome to pay by check money order or Paypal. Upon receipt of payment I'll process your purchase, generally within forty-eight hours. If there is any reason for delay or questions I'll be in touch.
If you wish to cancel before shipping there will be no charge, and if for any reason you would like to return an item within thirty days I will be happy to refund the purchase price or offer an exhcange.
Items shipped in the state of Washington will be taxed at 9.5%.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Damage and losses will be limited to purchase price.
The Garden Bon Bons are patent pending. Wholesale and custom orders are welcome!
© Garden Bon Bons ALL RIGHTS RESERVED copyright 2013
All of my designs, photos and text are copyright protected. Photography by Anna Hoychuk or Anne Dowell. If you would like to use any images please do credit them properly.