This is a digital file
**** You are purchasing a PDF sewing pattern only, not the finished product. You must Adobe Reader to open this file.
The Necessary Clutch Wallet isn’t just your ordinary wallet. Carry your cell phone/mobile, cheques, cash, cards, coins and still have room for your favorite lipstick or even personal items. With it's closed ends, everything is safe and secure and there is never any worry about anything sliding out. Secure your clutch wallet with either a snap fastener or a professional looking twist lock available on my website, www.emmalinebags.com. You will also receive the download for the free wrist strap and shoulder strap tutorial!
This is the perfect wallet for me, and I am sure you will love it so much, you will be making them for every woman you know! It's such a fantastic gift idea.
This pattern is suitable for an intermediate sewer. It includes 50 full colour photos. The patterns pieces are full size, and include seam allowances. Pattern instructions are provided in both imperial and metric measurements. Remember print from ADOBE READER only (not Preview) and to set your scaling to NONE when you print or your pattern pieces will be too small!!!
The finished size is approximately: Length: 8” (20 cm) across bottom, Height: 4” (10 cm), Depth: 1” (25 cm) wide at bottom.
FABRIC & INTERFACING: (yardages are approximate)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Exterior fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Lining fabric (quilting cotton)
- ½ yd/0.5 m Pocket fabric (quilting cotton)
- 2 yd/2 m 20” wide Fusible Woven Light-Medium weight interfacing (Such as Pellon #SF101 Shapeflex or heavier)
- 6” x 9” (16 cm x 23 cm) Scrap of Pellon Peltex 71F Ultra Firm Stabilizer or similar, fusible one side is preferred.
TOOLS & NOTIONS:
- 8” (or longer) dress zipper with nylon teeth (1” or 25 mm wide.)
- 1 Small Turn Lock (1 3/8” x 3/4”) or 1 Heavy duty snap.
- Water-soluble Erasable Marking Pen, or Chalk Pencil
- Rotary Cutting Tool, Mat, and Large Ruler
- Fraystop or Fraycheck, fray stopping liquid (optional)
- Super strong Fabric/craft glue meant for fabrics and metals for Turn Lock
- DST - Double sided wash-away fabric tape such as Wondertape by Dritz (Or fabric glue to substitute)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- Jeans sewing machine needle, used to sew through tightly woven fabrics.
Emmaline Bags & Patterns Copyright 2012
All Rights Reserved
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING INFORMATION:
• You may sell items made from this pattern in your shop or market stall; however this pattern is not to be used for mass production.
• You may not claim this pattern as your own or allow others to use it. Do not make copies of this pattern; this pattern is for personal and limited commercial use for one purchaser only.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments are accepted through Paypal as well as Direct Checkout!
Returns & exchanges
For PDF Sewing Patterns: Due to the nature of the product, there are no refunds for PDF sewing patterns.
If you are not satisfied with a product, please notify me within 5 days of receiving the goods, and I will send shipping details.
Products will be refunded or exchanged providing that they are in the original, unused condition. Unfortunately, postage and handling costs are non-refundable and charges for shipping on the exchange will be incurred by the purchaser. In the case of a faulty product we will refund the original shipping charge. I recommend using registered post for the returns, unfortunately we can not be responsible for items lost in the post.
*Our products are limited in quantity and availability and may change from time to time. Items are also listed on my website and all attempts will be made to remove the listing from Etsy if it is already sold In the remote chance that one items sells in two places at the same time, I might have to cancel your order or offer a custom order to you. Refunds will be given to you if you have already paid.
*Price and availability are subject to change without notice.