This is a digital file
Paris Spring is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
The pattern will look lovely framed in an embroidery hoop, simple and pretty. Or make it in a single colour on a solid coloured background for cushion covers.
* * * I M P O R T A N T * * *
= Once payment is complete you will be able to download your purchase. You can also access them via Your Account > Purchases > Files Ready to Download.
= Please note that the patterns are digital files you will print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern in 2 sizes
- reversed versions of both sizes
- a non-romantic version with no hearts
- reversed versions of both non-romantic sizes
- both versions of the Eiffel Tower, cleaned of all the other elements, both in two sizes
- text: Paris and Amour in two sizes plus reversed versions
- four additional motifs based on the original pattern: two frames, one border and two sizes of a flurry of hearts
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
This is an original embroidery pattern by Carina Envoldsen-Harris. The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2013 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
You can pay with Etsy Payments and Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal; a credit or debit card is all you need. Just click on the Paypal option and follow the link to pay with your credit or debit card.
When paying with a Paypal eCheque, please note that you will only receive the files in your order once payment has cleared. Likewise for physical items, they will not be shipped until payment has cleared. This usually takes 3-7 days. Please read this for more information: https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/guides/echeques/
I would like immediate payment, but within 2 days maximum. Please contact me if for some reason you need to delay payment; I'd be happy to sort something out. However, if I've not heard anything from the buyer within 7 days I will cancel the order.
I like to dispatch orders as quick as possible, so please beware of the following:
- quick payment = quick shipping! I will not ship your order until payment is received.
- make sure that your Etsy and Paypal addresses match up. If they don't I will need to check this with you and this may delay shipping.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
For physical items I will accept returns if you contact me within 14 days of receiving your order, and if you return it to me within 30 days. The item/s must be unused and in the same condition as I sent it to you.
When I receive the item/s I will refund you the purchase price (excluding shipping) or exchange the item once I have checked the item/s. Unfortunately, I cannot refund any return shipping costs.
:: I do not accept returns of custom made orders. ::