A great fragrance for men products. It has a musky scent, great for soaps and other products such as shaving creams.
This listing is for a 2 oz. bottle or a 16 oz of premium concentrated Egyptian Musk fragrance oil.
You can use this fragrance to make bath and body products (such as lotions and soaps), candles, use it as a potpourri refreshener, etc. I use this fragrance to make CP and MP soaps. On CP soaps it does not accelerate trace, so you will have plenty of time to add your extras and make your designs. It has a light color, so it works great on MP transparent soaps.
NOT TO BE APPLIED DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN!!!
Packaging: Amber glass bottle to better maintain the fragrance.
Shipping: We use USPS for shipping.
Returns: No returns allowed on open bottles because of the nature of the product. If the seal is still intact you can return us the product. Customer pays for shipping.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is through U.S.P.S.. Please allow 2 to 5 days from the day of purchase for your product to arrive if you are within the U.S.
For other countries, we will ship also via USPS. It will take longer depending on customs and your Postal service in your country. It can be up to 2-3 weeks, and this shipping will be charged extra.
We ship the very next day that you make your purchase, except for weekends and holidays.
Please note that the free shipping is only for orders within U.S.. Thanks!
Our store accepts all major credit cards through PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- If your item arrived broken, half of it spilled, NO, you do not need to send a broken bottle back but YES, you do need to send me a picture of it or of the spilled envelope. I will reimburse your whole purchase of course.
- If you didn't like the fragrance, it is not what you expected, your little sister used your credit card without your permission, etc., you can send it back to us - you pay for the return shipping- and once we receive it and verify it is in the same conditions we sent it, we will reimburse your whole purchase.
- We try to be very clear on the description of our fragrances so you know what you are buying before you actually pay for it. That is why we do not accept returns of items used half way or that smell differently.
- Fragrance oils, essential oils, perfume oils, and basically everything that has oil in it, needs to be stored on a certain way for it not to get "spoiled". This is why we won't accept returns after a month from the purchase date. You have to contact us within 7 days of the delivery date, and send it back within 2 weeks.