You will receive via Email the DIGITAL COLLAGE SHEET pictured in the FIRST photo.
The second and third photos (coming soon) are an example of what you can create with the digital collage sheet. The Finished items are NOT for sale.
Will fit on 8.5" by 11".paper when printing.
The watermark will not appear in the .jpg file I will send you upon purchase.
**Once I have received payment via paypal, the file will be sent to your E-mail that was specified in your Etsy Order form. If you would like the file sent to another email, please let me know.
Your file will be sent to you with in 24 hours of purchase.
Great starting point for your ATC's, Finished Tags, Finished Cards, Altered art, paper collages, paper layouts and mini albums.
If you would like these in a different size, please let me know. I can customize for an additional fee).
YOU CAN: *use my digital images ONCE PRINTED in your art work.
*Sell finished items you have created using my printed images in your Etsy shop, craft fair or art show. (see below, because you may not sell them as is).
*I have place a polka dot border around the ATC backgrounds that you can write on, and add to your projects.
YOU CAN NOT: Print out my collage sheets and sell them.
Alter the digital image in any way...(except you may add text)..but it still remains my artwork and my copyright, so it may not be sold as a collage sheet or printed out and sold as is (even if you add text).
Use these designs for sale in their original printed form or in any Digital capacity (no tags, atc backgrounds, cards, labels, stationary, stickers etc as is.... meaning you can't just print it, cut it out and call it a finished project).
I will be selling my work in it's original form printed out,, so please refer people to my etsy shop
Use any part of my collage set to put into your own digital collage sheet.
Sell any part of my digital images / collage sheets on CD's.
Share my digital images/ collage sheets in swaps, with friends or other people (no printing them out and giving to anyone else)
Sell my images as part of a scrapbooking, card, or any kind of kit. (I will be selling my images printed out in their original form which can be purchased from me for kits).
Use my digital images in any website or blog.
Mass produce (large scale manufacturing and wholesale production)
Claim copyright after purchase. All rights reserved for Heather A Hudson
If you have any questions please send me an email.
Please visit my blog to see how I have used this in my artwork.
Hugs!! Thank you for visiting!! Heather A Hudson I would love to see what you do with the sheet! I would love to see what you do with the sheet!
Beautiful collage sheets!
Jul 9, 2013 by A fellow maker
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
As soon as I receive payment, items will be sent.
Returns & exchanges
Sorry I do not give refunds on any digital purchases that have been delivered. If you have any trouble retrieving your images, feel free to send me a convo and I will try and help you out.
You may use my images in the following ways:
1. You may print them and use them for your personal use (your crafts and art), as many times as you like.
2. You may print them out, and use them for your own personal use in the same design that I have used the images.
3. You may print out my digital files, cut them out, alter them physically and arrange them in your own design, and then "Swap" them.
4. You may print them out, alter them physically, and create new tangible finished item to sell online (no more than 50) or at a craft show. They need to be different than what I have designed. If you are selling at your local craft fair/show, you may use the same finished designs that I have as examples, they just can't be sold online (because I offer those for sale here). You can contact me for more info on this.
The following is NOT permitted:
1. Selling my Digital files "as is" (printed out or digitally), or as part of a "CD" collection or "as your own." Items may not be distributed as is digitally or via printed copies, they may not be published for digital or physical resale.
2. Selling Digital downloads of works created using my designs. No selling of anything digital using my digital works.
3. No sharing of my digital files, digitally or in printed format. My collage sheets can not be shared in any "Swaps" or with "Friends." As an example: If you would like to use my collage sheets to teach a class, each person in the class needs to purchase the collage sheet.
4. Selling supplies created with my designs, such as stamps, printed sheets, paper pads, business cards, invitations etc is not allowed.
5. My Digital images may not be printed out and sold as part of any project kits.
6. Purchase doesn't transfer copyright. When you pay, you are paying to use the image, not to own the image.
7. Not for commercial use
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on how you may use my images.