This is a digital file
These happy fuzzy white wool felt snowmen will warm your heart as you stitch a snowman for every month of the year. They will be a joy to applique and stitch.
Using a variety of simple hand embroidery stitches, these blocks can easily be stitched and appliqued by embroiderers of all skill levels (beginner to advanced).
Finishes to a 29" X 36 1/2" wall hanging.
This listing is for the pattern only.
- For each wool applique block, you will receive a one sheet pattern that has:
- a full size black & white line drawing that can be traced onto fabric of your choice
- templates for the wool felt pieces
- a color picture of the block
- detailed stitching instructions
- a supply list
- A color picture of the quilt
- Detailed finishing directions and layout for the quilt
BONUS: In addition to the wool applique directions, I have also included redwork embroidery directions with this pattern. Whether you prefer the vibrant richness of wool applique or the rustic look of traditional redwork embroidery this pattern will work for you.
Many of my customers are using these wool applique and redwork embroidery patterns to make pillows, framed pictures and purses.
This pattern is protected by Federal Copyright Law. All rights reserved by designer, Beth Ritter, doing business as Wellington House Designs. No part of this pattern may be photocopied or reproduced in any form without the written consent of the designer. It may be reduced or enlarged for your own personal use. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!