Father's Day is a very special day...especially when a Grandpa is celebrating his 1st Father's Day as a grandfather. We created this original poem to capture this wonderful event. The poem is written from the standpoint of the grandchild telling Grandpa about all of the fun that is in store for the two of them.
- The first Father's Day poem for Grandpa (read poem below) makes a wonderful keepsake for your child's grandfather to celebrate their first Father's Day together.
- Two attached 4x6 inch brushed silver metal frames with black velour backing - tabletop display
- Insert a standard 4x6 inch photo or part of any larger photo after delivery of the gift
- Poem changes slightly if the gift is from twins
HOW TO PERSONALIZE: As soon as you add the Poetry Gift to your cart you will see a text box that says the following "Add an optional note to seller." Type in the information there or you can message me after you place the order.
ORDER TODAY - DELIVERY IN 4 TO 6 BUSINESS DAYS!
Use STANDARD SHIPPING until December 18 and receive your order IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!
To My Grandpa
on Our First Father’s Day!
I am very new to this game of life
and I hope that you'll
help me along.
I hear there are duties that
grandfathers have like
teaching me right from wrong.
So get ready for some baby talk
and my charming toothless grin.
We're headed for a wonderful life,
so let the fun and spoiling begin!
(© 1991-2013 Patricia E. Veit & Personal Keepsakes, Inc.)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Standard shipping - Delivery within 6 business days of ordering
- Expedited shipping - Delivery within 4 business days of ordering
Returns & exchanges
We are proud of our unrivaled customer service; therefore, even though many of our gifts are personalized, we guarantee that you will be pleased with your order or we will refund the cost of the Poetry Gift, if you return the item(s) to us within 30 days of delivery in its original condition. Shipping costs and gift wrapping are non-refundable.