This is a digital file
These 12 Redwork Angel blocks were designed for year round pleasure. Using a variety of simple embroidery stitches, this great angelic wall hanging can easily be stitched by embroiderers of all skill levels (beginner to advanced). Have a heavenly time stitching!
I know you will enjoy stitching them. I've been told my patterns are addictive. Try a pattern and see if you agree. Using only one color makes the embroidering easy and relaxing.
Finishes to a 36" X 44" " wall hanging.
This listing is for the pattern only.
- For each embroidery block, you will receive:
- a full size black & white line drawing that can be traced onto fabric of your choice
- detailed stitching instructions
- a supply list
- A color picture of the redwork quilt
- A picture of the quilt stitched in multiple colors, for those who want more color variety
- Detailed finishing directions and layout for the quilt
Want to make a wonderful personalized birthday gift? How about making a pillow, framed picture, purse, or a towel using the angel of your loved one's birth month?
This pattern is protected by Federal Copyright Law. All rights reserved by designer, Beth Ritter, doing business as Wellington House Designs. No part of this pattern may be photocopied or reproduced in any form without the written consent of the designer. It may be reduced or enlarged for your own personal use. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!