Instant download - Crochet pattern PDF - Armel, boys jacket with hood and pocket - with granny squares inserts
This is a digital file
** See my other related designs as well "Ermeline" (girls) and Jehanne (womens hooded cardigan) **
This pattern is available either in french or english. Choose your version when downloading pattern.
Funky and whimsical with a hood, this adorable hooded cardigan will be an all-time favorite.
Detailed instructions with LOTS of in-progress pictures.
- Easy to crochet in one piece (no seaming !) with enough details to keep it interesting.
- Unique details with granny triangle inserts. Closes with a zipper.
- Sizes go from 2T to 8 year old.
- Materials: 6 mm hook (J) + Gedifra «Fashion trend stripes», OR Katia “Flama”, “Mexico”, “Venus”, “Azteca”, or Monoprix “Rayure
-Featured sample is the larger size (8)
** Instructions are written using US crochet terms, with uk equivalents indicated in abbreviations.
Note: If you've seen the Ermeline cardigan pattern before, here are the differences:
- this one is a bit shorter and boxier,
- the hood is shorter.
- And the hips don't flare as much (only 1 triangle insert on this one).
- Edging is slightly different, ..and there's a pocket on this one ! ;-)
** You may sell items made with this pattern provided you make it yourself & credit my name and pattern, Thanks. :-)