This is a digital file
Bright and Pastel Gingham and Roses Digital Scrapbook Papers, 16 cute sheets in cheerful bright pastel colors. Pink, goldenrod yellow, aqua, cobalt blue, red, lilac purple, lime green and black. Perfect for kid's scrapbook layouts, baby shower or birthday party decor.
Also great for digital scrapbooking, making invitation cards, tags, wedding cards, birthday cards, party decorations, party favor tags, label stickers, invites, stationary, gift wrap, holiday gifts and anything you like!
Quantity: 16 digital paper sheets to mix and match - 8 each of roses and small ginghams
Quality: High Resolution 300 dpi jpeg - zipped file
Size: 12 x 12”
This listing includes digital files only. No printed materials will be shipped.
This set also available in pale pastel colors: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/154663719/baby-gingham-and-roses-digital-paper
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - When your payment has cleared, an email will be automatically sent to your email address connected to Etsy. You will then be directed to your own download page. Please contact me if you have any problem downloading your files. I aim to please!
These files are for personal and small commercial use. You may NOT sell files as is. These files are for the purchaser to use only and the are not to be shared among computers.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept all major Credit Cards through Etsy or PayPal (where you can also use your debit card or checking account).
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You can make anything you want for your personal use, print as many times as you like, re-size or alter to suit your needs. Print from your home computer or take to a company to have them printed for your.
You may create printables, crafts, handmade, embroidered items for yourself to use. You may also create items to give to your friends and family as gifts (like gifts). You can also use these clipart collections to decorate your websites, blogs and signatures.
1. You CAN create handmade items to sell on your website, blog, Etsy, or Ebay websites. You can make handmade cards, crafts, labels (like address labels and stickers - that you print yourself), embroidered items, tole painted items and dolls/toys. If you made it with your own hands - and you want to sell it - it is ok to do so. Must be part of a completed handcrafted item, cannot be part of a kit or sold “as is” in part or whole as printed collage sheets, stickers or as stamps. You CAN make items such as - clothing (T-shirts, aprons, etc), magnets, buttons, jewelry, printed party favors, and decoupage items.
2. You CAN make digital items to sell, with limitations. You can make digital invitations, business cards, shop banners, and party printables, greeting cards, Valentines, gift tags, labels, stickers, stationery, calendars (you can include PNG's ONLY if you merge/make something new with them but no more than 30% of the kit.) and other digital items - to SELL on your website, blog, etsy store and ebay store. All digital files must be sold as JPEG or PDF and flattened (no layered or PSD files) This does not include any print on demand sites such as Cafepress, Spoonflower, Zazzle, Teespring, Amazon, Printify or Printful.
*YOU CANNOT use my work to resell as clipart, digital papers, scrapbooking kits, embroidery kits or anything similar to what I sell.
3. You CAN use these to design/create food items - such as cookies, cakes and cupcakes. You can use these for templates to make placemats, decorate dishes and other unique items that you need a template for.
4. You CAN make teacher printables for yourself to use in your classroom or to sell on your website, store, etsy store, blog or ebay store without a special license.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO
1. You CANNOT make FREE ITEMS/FREEBIES with any designs. Which means - you can NOT make free teacher printables, free scrapbook kits, free card kits, free decoupage pages, free sticker pages, free crafting pages, free coloring pages - NO FREE ITEMS!
2. You CANNOT recolor or colorize any of these designs to sell, share or give away or to add to scrapbook kits/card kits.
3. You CANNOT make tubes or line art.
4. You CANNOT use my work to resell as clipart, digital papers, scrapbooking kits or anything similar to what I sell.
5. You CANNOT use these for print on demand sites such as Cafepress, Spoonflower, Zazzle, Teespring, Amazon, Printify or Printful.
That's all... thanks again!