Our "shipping" costs include shipping & packing supplies, handling, and actual mailing costs. We sometimes use priority mail packaging to ensure timely delivery and to save on packaging costs. But, we don't try to make a profit on shipping and handling. So, if we have overestimated our mailing costs by more than $2, we'll refund you the difference! Just convo us for details.
In line with our reusing and recycling mantra, we also often use recycled boxes or envelopes to ship. Please let us know if you have a special packaging request, but please be aware that we may need to adjust your invoice accordingly. We certainly understand that you might not want a gift to arrive in a recycled Cheerios box - just let us know what you need!
We're happy to gift wrap and include a short note or small card free of charge. Just let us know if your item is a gift.
We usually ship within 3 to 5 business days. If you need something shipped sooner, just let us know and we can usually accomodate your request. We're also happy to upgrade to priority or express shipping if you need us to, just convo us and we'll get back to you with revised shipping costs.
We cannot be responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail. If you want insurance on your package, please let us know and we'll make sure to add it and adjust your invoice.
We accept paypal and personal checks. Contact us directly if you wish to use another method of payment. If we have not received payment within 2 days of purchase, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction and we will leave appropriate feedback. We will wait for a personal check to clear before shipping.
Returns & exchanges
We want you to be pleased with your purchase, but you need to know a couple of things:
1. Our stuff is vintage. That means preworn, preused, preloved. We make every attempt to describe items accurately - including noticable flaws - but these things are NOT perfect. Please check the photos and convo us with questions BEFORE purchasing. We're happy to answer your questions and provide additional photos if that helps.
2. Measurements are approximate, and vintage sizes are often quite small when compared to modern clothing. So, please read the descriptions carefully and measure one of your own garments to confirm sizing - and convo us with any questions before purchasing.
3. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, in most cases we will refund your money happily once we receive the item - assuming it is in the same condition it was when we mailed it to you. We will not refund shipping or return shipping costs unless we made a significant error in describing the item. If you have questions about color, fabric, sizing, or anything else, please just ask. We're friendly - really!
4. We cannot offer any refunds or exchanges for custom or customized items.
5. After all this, complete customer satisfaction is our goal. We want you to be happy and will work super hard to ensure this!