This is a digital file
The sweetness of a classic Teddy Bear, made with your hands and lots of love!
Crochet amigurumi pattern for a Classic Teddy Bear.
* This is a PDF pattern, it is not a finished toy *
6 PAGES PDF PATTERN with a lot of step by step pictures - Available in English (US terms) and Italian
- Light aran weight grey yarn (I used Lima Drops 50 g / 92 m, 65% Wool, 35% Alpaca, colour 9015)
- Aran weight yarn in mustard yellow for the scarf (I used Scheepjes Stone washed XL 50 g / 75 m, 70% Cotton, 30% Acrylic, colour 849)
- 3.5 mm / E crochet hook
- 5 mm / H crochet hook
- black beads o safety eyes (about 5 mm / 0,2 in)
- black thread to embroider eyes and mouth
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker
- toy stuffing
Gauge and construction:
To make this amigurumi isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be bigger preserving the same proportions.
Working with a 3.5 mm crochet hook the finished amigurumi will be 23 cm (9 in) tall.
The pattern is worked using the amigurumi method. Work in a continuous spiral without closing off the round with a slip stitch. It may help to use a stitch marker in the last stitch of each round, moving it up as you work.
All the pieces are worked separately and then are sewed to the body.
I’d love to see your Bear, share a photo on Instagram using the tag #airalidesign @airali_gray
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal payments.
You do not need to have a Paypal account to use this service. Paypal accepts most major credit cards.